Motorcyclist flees V.11 Forum

belfastguzzi

Guest Dave Pott

Man, what is that guy riding? That thing runs just like my Ballabio! :mg: Blowing off cops, wheelies every few seconds. Oh yeah, you know, typical Guzzi hi-jinks :mg:

C'mon I'm on dial up :(

mmm, it's nearly a 10MB file

but use yer imagination – do a crayon drawing of your Solex; then think of plugging one of those Power Commander thingies in it: the result will be like this li'l movie – apparently.

Guest lostmonkey

so what country was he in i could tell it was europe but i wasnt paying enough attention to the backround to beable to tell

other then the speed and single wheeled driving did he do any thing illegal? i seen lots of stupid stunts but few that may not legal

Hey, we're meeting in Athens July9 - 11. Oh, no, wait, that's Tennessee, USA, where State Troopers and other realities prevail . . . :unsure:

The video is on the Superbike site and I believe its Athens

I came across a link elsewhere while looking for something. I noticed someone asking the same question and the answer was Athens, but someone responded that it was not and that it was Germany.

Illegal? I think he/she may have nipped through a red light, though not sure, need to watch it again. Otherwise, and if the clocks were made by Veglia, then I'm sure it was all fine...ahem.

Just spent a week in Rome, Italy and the movie clip might as well been shot there. Those scooter and motorcycle riders down there drive like madmen/women on crack!

If you tried to get away with the same stunts up here in Denmark you would face the electric chair. :not:

Personally I think stunts like that belong on a race track but I'm probably just a boring old fart without a death wish.....

Keep the sticky side of the tyres down! :thumbsup:

Søren Tikkanen, Scura #580

Denmark

Just spent a week in Rome, Italy and the movie clip might as well been shot there. Those scooter and motorcycle riders down there drive like madmen/women on crack!

Sören,

Catholics have more trust in the mercy of God than us doubtful protestants.

Bless them. :bike:

Wish I had more faith, sometimes I too feel like an scary old fart

but I blame it all on my "religious" upbringing. :D

First thing that tells you its not the good ole US of A is the fact that there are too many motorcycles on the road.

:helmet: Maybe it's heaven! :not: