rear lights

Guest PAULSMART

Guest PAULSMART

Having purchased a spare rear / tail light assembly on e-bay (£4.99) I'm setting about cleaning up the rear end.

I'm proposing to cut the length of the assembly and fit some aftermarket rear lights. ie keep it simple

I like the look of those in pic - does any one know where to get them from??

Paul

post-5-1083765297_thumb.jpg

Having purchased a spare rear / tail light assembly on e-bay (£4.99) I'm setting about cleaning up the rear end.

I'm proposing to cut the length of the assembly and fit some aftermarket rear lights. ie keep it simple

Paul

I like the way it is!

Where does the rear light come from? Aprilia??

Michelin pilot sport? How is it in high speed stability? Curl?

As next tyre, I want the Avon Azaro 45/46 on my bike. But if the Pilot Sport are good…..

Ciao

IMHO, I think the stock "Ducati Monster" style light is fine, and easily as good looking at those pictured above :huh2: There are kits out there that let you keep the stock light, and eliminate/reduce the rear fender to some degree.

The only benefit of using the kits above from my perspective is perhaps just "being different", and there's no problem with that of course :D

But if one really wants to change the looks of the rear, I think the only real alternative is something like Paul's integrated tail/light solution. There are a couple out there, but even though it's pricey, Paul's seems to be the best finished.

And of course, the small indicators like the ones pictured above are nice in combination with Paul's tail too.

al

scuracarbon5.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Thundering Subash

Anyone in the US know of a supplier that has these double round or double oval taillights? I like the look but can't justify the considerable shipping cost from Europe.

Guest GGuzzi

Paul

The Paul Smart??? Paul Smart Ducati???

Guest bshpilot
Anyone in the US know of a supplier that has these double round or double oval taillights? I like the look but can't justify the considerable shipping cost from Europe.

i see the kellerman turn signals are carried by WILD HAIR ACCESSORIES

but i dont see the round running/stop lights carried by anyone

in the US (figures...i liked 'em ALOT too)

the dual light would be nice...'case one burns out you still

got one (all my other bikes have two bulbs)