Tapatalk ?

Tomchri

Had to ask, anyone else having trouble accessing Tapatalk ? Been using TT for sending pictures and following the forum, but now some sort of error ?  Been lousy quality on the pictures for a while to. Works fine on the Cummins forum. Phone been checked. Me and the interweb.  

Cheers Tom.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tomchri said:

Had to ask, anyone else having trouble accessing Tapatalk ? Been using TT for sending pictures and following the forum, but now some sort of error ?  Been lousy quality on the pictures for a while to. Works fine on the Cummins forum. Phone been checked. Me and the interweb.  

Cheers Tom.

A valid forum question. Moved to "Motha of all V11 forums . . ."

There may be other interface issues with a recent forum update. Please contribute your observations . . .

Preciate that Jaap, and thinking, this matter probably doesn't realy even have to do with the forum. ( I was scared shit )  Hope we all donate enough to have things going :thumbsup:.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2

Sorry to report no.  Now the forum is not even to be found. Did manage to see notifications on Tapatalk, but that woud only take me to the regular V11 forum, not Tapatalk  :huh2:

Cheers Tom

• Thanks 1

I too have not been able to access via Tapatalk. In fact, V11Lemans has been removed from "My Groups" on Tapatalk.  I also tried to search for V11Lemans and V11 LeMans on Tapatalk and it returned nothing.

• Thanks 2

Thanks 4 corsa :doh:.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2