Best helmet?

Guest robbrugg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoei RF-1000. Just got it, only rode twice with it so far, and love it already. Anyone recommending older Shoei RF series models (RF-800, 900) should know the 1000 builds on the already excellent RF predecessors.

I still have my AGV X-Vent, and I can't imagine a better vented helmet. Lots noisier than the Shoei, though, and not quite as good a fit. Not sure what the current AGV model is that succeeds the X-Vent, but it's bound to be good.

my favourite Helmut is Helmut Lang, the photographer

83167[/snapback]

As long as it isn't Helmuth Lotti....

Mdude, you're a sick man - must be the long, cold Norwegian winters :P

Søren

back to the helmets now....

• 7 months later...

I have had, or do have, Arai's, HJC's, Fulmer's, Icon, & KBC.

Everyone's head is different. For me I've become a KBC fan (have 5 of them currently). THey fit me well, a good product, removable interiors, great looking shell designs & above all GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Ben, if you need this helmet, let me know, I will ship it to you in the USA. :bier:

I OWN THIS HELMET, but thank you for the offer. I love it, but the breath deflector was poorly designed and I lost it the first week :angry: (it just slid into place nothing held it there). I'll take some pics of it on, it looks even better in person and was really tight at first but fits really well now, easier on my neck than the nolan, its lighter and has better aerodynamics. Thanks for the offer to ship it Ian@Maxmoto let me buy it no one else would. :huh2:

The thing with this helmet is I can say, I have one of the only ones in the country, because I think I do. lucky if there is 5 in the USA I'd bet :helmet:

AH sweet I just saw there is a crankity old guzzer emoticon now +1 to jaap :oldgit: