V11 Sport/Lemans OEM rear hugger wanted

al_roethlisberger

I already have my original rear hugger which I want to leave unmodified, but I'd like to experiment on another to create a lighter version as seen in the following posting:

I see them every so often on eBay, but they're usually priced too high (in my opinion of course :rolleyes: ) and thus too much once shipping is also involved.  

So if anyone has an OEM rear hugger that they really don't need and would be willing to part with it for say around $40 plus shipping (to/from within continental USA), I'd be happy to discuss taking it off your hands.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, al_roethlisberger said:

I already have my original rear hugger which I want to leave unmodified, but I'd like to experiment on another to create a lighter version as seen in the following posting:

I see them every so often on eBay, but they're usually priced too high (in my opinion of course :rolleyes: ) and thus too much once shipping is also involved.  

So if anyone has an OEM rear hugger that they really don't need and would be willing to part with it for say around $40 plus shipping (to/from within continental USA), I'd be happy to discuss taking it off your hands.

Thanks!

Al, call ☎️ Curtis @ Harpers, I bought new old stock cheap, would probably work for your application.

• Thanks 1