Coming to a garage near me soon

fotoguzzi

Attachment being limited to 1.5 MB per post, you cannot insert a video directly to your post which would most likely exceed that size. And other than a very short, low res clip, any significant video file is gonna be larger than 1.5 MB.

You need your video to be hosted by a third party app - I.E. YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.. - unless you have your own server of course - and post the link to its URL.

Great looking bike btw.. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Speedfrog said:

Attachment being limited to 1.5 MB per post, you cannot insert a video directly to your post which would most likely exceed that size. And other than a very short, low res clip, any significant video file is gonna be larger than 1.5 MB.

You need your video to be hosted by a third party app - I.E. YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.. - unless you have your own server of course - and post the link to its URL.

Great looking bike btw.. :thumbsup:

I do host at Smugmug, that’s how I can post the full size still pic bit when I paste the video link it doesn’t load.

here’s the link of first start.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Ambo/i-MPQSRGv/0/36e3bf96/1280/2023071520590495-7007034481843193595--1280.mp4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2023071520590495-7007034481843193595--12

From the reply box > other media > insert image from url > paste your link > click insert into post.

Edit: The problem doing it that way is the video is displayed in a continuous loop with no sound and no controls.. I guess Smugmug doesn’t allow videos to be embedded like a dedicated video app would - ie Youtube, etc...

It also crashes my old iPad periodically :huh:

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...