Harpers ??

BrianG

What is going on with Harper Moto these days? I had placed an order of over $100 on August 12 and haven't received it yet.

Worse, I have emailed them and they are not responding.  I have telephoned Curtis, was told he would call back... crickets!

This isn't the service that I had been used to perviously!

Anybody know what's up?

It’s always a bit of a hit or miss with Harper’s.  Their website is non-functional for the most part despite Curtis repeated claims of upgrading it over the years. 

Otherwise Harper’s is a great vendor that can sometimes get you parts you cannot find anywhere else. 

Best way to deal with them is to get Curtis on the phone before you place an order. 

Edit/PS: I do not know what is currently going on with Harper’s but being an old school family business they have had some hiccups in their service in the past.

Good luck with your order!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey,

Call Curtis...that always yields the best results for me.

Art

• Like 1

Curtis has an analog era motorcycle shop, & thank God he does. I’ve had friends that ordered parts from an Italian manufacturer and he never got the order filled. But he has sold me oil gaskets & maintenance items with no problem. He also found a new old stock mud guard upstairs for my 01 Rosso, for cheaper than the scratched up salvage yard price. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno ?

Yesterday I ordered, online, a set of fairing mounting brackets for my ‘74 police bike.

Couple hours later I received a tracking number for shipping and another notice of a $10.00 refund. The refund I am guessing was for the shipping as it seemed a bit high originally.

Seems A-OK to me.

• Thanks 1