Keeping a bike in the house.

12 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

It was pretty simple. New Girlfriends either passed the bike in the house test or they didn't. The wife passed. What can I say.

Phil

Fabulous. My test for potential long-term relationships was if they would ride with me. No ride, no future. My wife passed the test.

Now I have a new rule that my wife and three daughters know well. H=M>W. The secret to my happiness is to have more motorcycles than women in the house. (Personally, I count the garage as part of the house, and it is the best room in the house).

I've never wanted a bike in the living area of my house, but if I did... or ever do... this is a useful thread.

And Phil - I recall a conversation a few months ago about the definition of art. I might have to go find that and re-read our various definitions of art - maybe link these threads.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Scud said:

Fabulous. My test for potential long-term relationships was if they would ride with me. No ride, no future. My wife passed the test.

Now I have a new rule that my wife and three daughters know well. H=M>W. The secret to my happiness is to have more motorcycles than women in the house. (Personally, I count the garage as part of the house, and it is the best room in the house).

I've never wanted a bike in the living area of my house, but if I did... or ever do... this is a useful thread.

And Phil - I recall a conversation a few months ago about the definition of art. I might have to go find that and re-read our various definitions of art - maybe link these threads.

I only kept the bikes in the house due to space constraints in the garage. It was more a necessity although I quite like a beautiful motorcycle on display in a house. My main issue using having bikes in the house is it's generally a PITA to get them in and out to go for a ride.

Phil