R.I.P. Dr John

Paul Minnaert

If you're wondering what the heck that pic is above, it is the Lehigh fight song. We happen to have two alum in my little family, one being a full fledged ME, so we have a few T-shirts kicking around. Along with Dr John's family, our community here and Lehigh lost a good one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, activpop said:

If you're wondering what the heck that pic is above, it is the Lehigh fight song. We happen to have two alum in my little family, one being a full fledged ME, so we have a few T-shirts kicking around. Along with Dr John's family, our community here and Lehigh lost a good one. 

I did not know abut Dr. John's mechanical engineering background. From his obituary, linked above:

"Studying mechanical engineering at Lehigh University (always with a love of fixing things), he applied his inherent talent and skills to help improve human performance."

I am so enjoying the motolitaliane publication, "Dr. John's Moto Guzzi."  It is giving me a renewed perspective and respect for his contributions that ultimately became our beloved V11 SpineFrames. :mg:

• Like 2