Feast your eyes on some Italian divas; proper video narration included!

When I was 16, with my motorcycle driver's license in my pocket, earned on a Honda CB350, came the tedious choice of picking a first motorcycle. When you are 16 your budget is obviously limited.

There was that super large dealership, multi-brands, named Robo from the owner's name, Jean Robo; there, was one of the MV Agusta 750 S; I think it was three times the price of anything else. Yet, I walked the 30 minutes to and from every Saturday, salivating in front of all that splendor congregated under the same roof.

I found a link containing photos and printed ads of the place. As can be seen, he was trading absolutely all the motorcycle brands, shameless...

https://concessions.lesmordusdugalet.fr/index.php/ile-de-france/1127-antony-robo

The dealership is long gone, but this was like going to EICMA every Saturday and sometimes Sunday mornings....

Almost all the bikes shown below, the vintage ones, must have been on sale at Robo at some point in time. Not the Bimota Tesi;

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Pressureangle said:

I've always marveled at how a proper Englishman can be so excited and so boring at the same time. Great video, though!

I don't know about the Englishman's pedantic narration. I like the well composed diction.

I am unable to listen to anything when people try to squeeze as many words per minute as they can; maybe this is what they are trying to avoid? boring their audience? in my case, it has the opposite effect. That, the talking heads, don't forget to like and subscribe, my name is Gontrand. I am guessing that by now, the people watching YouTube understand the subscription and like button.

In many cases, they forget that a video is to convey a message using images. Otherwise, it should be a podcast.

My favorite, so far, are the guys "reacting" to a song, or a video, an event. It seems to be successful, because we have more and more of those too.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, p6x said:

My favorite, so far, are the guys "reacting" to a song, or a video, an event. It seems to be successful, because we have more and more of those too.

I actually enjoy some of those reactionaries- they're useful if they're experts in some aspect, like guitar players or voice coaches.