You crazy Dutch !! NGC

GuzzTim

I saw that in the Honda magazine ( Cycle World )  :lol:

2.5 G's ! I probably shit my pants  :grin:

42290[/snapback]

Nah! Bloody Clog-Wogs, got no class at all! If you're gouing to design a ride like this you have to have a section where two opposing *teams* rush past each other in close proximity so if one 'Parks a Tiger' in all the excitement it is possible to do it into the path of the on-coming *opposition*. What on earth is the point of having a chunder-inducing ride if it doesn't a.) turn the punters upside down so all the money falls out of their pockets, and b.) ensure that nobody wnats to sit next to them on the bus on the way home!??????

That's the problem with fun-fairs nowadays they've all been taken over by kitten-jugglers and nonces! When I was young you didn't think you'd been to an 'Enormity' (as they were known.) until you came home with only half a spleen and having lost 2/3rds of your blood and other vital bodily fluids!!!! The only nice girl I ever met called 'Tracey' I met at a fun-fair. In retrospect I think she was neither very nice or even recognisably a girl unless you had a skinfull of warm beer and had consumed several kilo's of soggy potato chips and a couple of those burgers that look like something you scrape off your shoe after a day at a stock and station show! :food::vomit:

Lets face it, when you're a teenager it isn't worth doing unless it involves booze, fighting or sex! Prefferably all three together!!!!! :grin::grin::grin:

Pete