A hate-free discussion group!

Enzo

All the absinthe, booze and dope has been thrown out. The blood stains have been washed off the carpets, weapons confiscated.....

and ALL who were tossed in the many brawls are invited back to my new discussion group featuring a WEEKLY New Age topic!

If you want to see some of the best articles on UFOs and Area 51 and all such similar topics from NEXUS magazine, come and join us. Some folks from other Art Bell boards will also probably show up, so I ask the Guzzisti to set a fine example for them. Full profanity filters are now in place and peace and light abounds for all of God's children.

As always, there is no attempt to draw away people from this or any other board. It is a weird science and occasional guzzi info area.

Guest goffredo

It is a weird science and occasional guzzi info area.

Well, judging from the white-red-green V11, I'd rather say: "it is an occasional science and weird guzzis area " :D:bbblll:

G.

There are not many Guzzis that are not STRANGE my friend. If you heard this bike you would have love in your heart.

And, yes, I appologize if I encouraged racial hatred. I'm pretty sure I didn't kindle anything of the kind, though. I usually encourage Enzo hatred - which sort of amuses me. Now I just want to talk about harmless sci-fi stuff.

Bento, when a member of a forum has been around for a couple years, any links he puts up is not usually considered 'spam.'

Al, the old 'version' did in fact get a little out of hand. :( Water under the bridge my friend, water under the bridge.

I'll check it out if you apologize for having said things that encourage racial hatred. :peace:

42751[/snapback]

Alright, if you take racial hatred away, what else are we gonna use to suport it? :huh2:

Alright, if you take racial hatred away, what else are we gonna use to suport it? :huh2:

42777[/snapback]

Racial LOVE!

Enzo, thanks for the sort of apology. I suspected you meant no harm.

Besides, I don't think anyone who does not think Guzzis are not the bomb should be forced to ride a Puch moped for eternity.

Racial LOVE!

42828[/snapback]

Right on! :drink:

I love my own race the most and all the others next. I hope all other people are the same.

After all only this is normal and natural, I suppose.

The same goes for family, country, neighbourhood, species etc. etc.

Only with gender is different: here I love women more... :D