A hate-free discussion group!

Enzo

You like other girls too? Like this fine Cuban lady I took a picture of in Miami?

ass.JPG

Believe me, I likes em ALL! :P:

Antionio my friend, what is that avatar you are using? The crown and shield? Whatever it is it is COOL.

You like other girls too?  Like this fine Cuban lady I took a picture of in Miami?

Believe me, I likes em ALL! :P:

Antionio my friend, what is that avatar you are using?  The crown and shield?  Whatever it is it is COOL.

42935[/snapback]

...hey, that looks like my ex-wife, who was from Honduras :blink:

Well, she didn't quite like to wear THOSE pants :lol:

al

Man, if I had an ex wife who looked like that, I would not be the troubled man I am today! :D

Of course, I don't know how you could let THAT go bye bye. Sort of like Tom Cruise dumping Nicole Kidman. Makes me wonder about that boy......

Hrmm, well.... I didn't "let" it go bye-bye... "it" let me go bye-bye, when "it" moved in with a close (ex)friend of the family, and took almost $100k in cash via the divorce :angry:

And no matter how "good" they look, if they make you miserable, well.... good riddance :drink:

Good times... Good times.... <_>

:rolleyes:

And yes, the whole TC/NK think makes me wonder.... as Nicole is quite charming, but then again we don't know what it was like to really *live* with either one of them :huh2:

Well, I've heard from reliable source she's a real bitch.

nicole-kidman-2-ok.gif

42959[/snapback]

Well, I heard from a source who'd met him before he got famous that he's as dumb as a box of rocks. Which fits w/ my perception that Nicole saw his picture, came to America and got what she wanted. 8? 10? years later when they couldn't have kids of their own the bloom was off the rose & she decided it was time to cut her losses & get back to being a great actress.

Mr. Cruise has never impressed me: he sure is pretty, if your tastes run that way. His acting doesn't suck, mostly. I have to admire his tenacity tho'; he's dyslexic ["slyDexics of the world untie!"] and consequently has to have his scripts read to him for memorization. Ouch!

Ms. Kidman is smart & talented & not too bad on the eyes, when it comes down to it. And she has real acting chops. He's always been much more of a liability to her than she has to him!

They made a cute enough couple, but now that they're single again they seem to be working more, which must please the movie studios a lot! :)

I bet    your source  is  a                                guy who's friends with the guy who delivers pizza to the factory ?  Now do I get Quiz point ?

42983[/snapback]

Here is his source:

penelope_cruz_10.jpg

I bet    your source  is  a                                guy who's friends with the guy who delivers pizza to the factory ?  Now do I get Quiz point ?

42983[/snapback]

And just to confirm she is a bitch, I did one of your gizoogle searches and found:

Pimp

... F-to-tha-izzor) thats off tha hook yo. Nicole kidman is a bitch-whorizzles not really a good actress, so i could jizzle go ta a p0rn site ta see bitch-whorizzles. ...

www.daltongamers.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=2601&sid=afdf5d41594c4b3fbac25ae9d9081d8d - 101k - Cached - Similar Pages - Translate Page

Well, I guess that's definitive, Dave.

43022[/snapback]

Jason, the gizoogle no lie, and Tom's a smart guy, so "Open Your Eyes" and see more evidence:

Cruise_Cruz88663534.jpg

"A call from a friend in England informed me that a BBC entertainment report 10 April 01

quoted a friend of Nicole Kidman who reported that Nicole related to her that

"Scientology is evil.' Nicole is reported to have said that "she absolutely

will not have her children anywhere near scientology." And that " Tom believes

L. Ron Hubbard's teachings that all humans have invisible alien spirits

attached to them and they are the cause of human problems." Nicole said that

"she could not get Tom to see that these beliefs were demented and a bunch of

crap." According to the friend, Nicole is afraid that Tom will try and

indoctrinate their children with these insane beliefs."

source: http://www.lermanet.com/cos/tom.htm

So, if some women said my beleifs were demented, I'd call her bitch, too!

But then again the Prison Bitch Name Game gave Tom the name Moustache Girl, Nicole the name Skidmarks, while Penelope got Nut Buster! So Tom may be in for even more trouble with Penelope!

The internet does not lie!