...the plastic bucket on the motorway....

So that's where it went... :homer:

mmm.... give up your Friday night out, stay in and win Quiz Points....it's a hard call mate...... :drink: ???...... :nerd: ??? ......:drink: ???..... :nerd: ???..... :blink:

Martin...you doing the Mallory trackday?

....& how do you do that thing where you split the quote into little bits & insert answers in between???

Cheers

KB :sun:

QUOTE(Martin Barrett @ Feb 11 2005, 05:57 PM)

...the plastic bucket on the motorway....

So that's where it went... 

Keith,

You do not have to say (post) anything. However your defence at court may be harmed if you rely on something that you did not mention when questioned. What you do say (post) may be given in evidence.

Do you want a fixed penalty ticket or should I send a summons

you doing the Mallory trackday?

No too fat still to fit in my leathers , too chicken, too much also going on at home to have too many days away. Would like to try one in a couple of years when I've finished paying for the Guzzi just in case worst case senario.

Are you doing the V11 & Buell Highland fling thing ?

how do you do that thing where you split the quote into little bits & insert answers in between???

I use windows and IE explorer might be different if on a mac

Click on the quote box above; high light the text I want to quote; copy it - I use Ctrl & Insert though you could use the drop down from edit or Crtl + c; place the cursor one click after the box; then Paste I use Shift & Insert or could use.....; ensure the cursor is one space clear of thext and then click on quote box above to close. Then comes the clever bit - type as normal and when I want to repeat from step 1.

The bit I cant do is the bit in little letters which says who you're quoteing :huh2:

Like anything, easy if you know difficult if you don't.

Right how many quiz points did I miss out on, checking to see if any left for the taking

....Click on the quote box above; high light the text I want to quote; copy it - I use Ctrl & Insert though you could use the drop down from edit or Crtl + c; place the cursor one click...etc

Martin, I fear this may be somewhat beyond my powers of concentration, understanding & application....but I'll give it a go....

Re the Highland Fling Ting - well I'd like to go...but not booked, depends on other tings. Will probably decide late on & take a tent, it's a long slog for just one night so if I did go I'd like to take couple extra days. Can't be arsed trekking up & down motorways.

Thanks, KB :sun: