Anyone around in Austin, TX today or tomorrow ?

robbiekb

Inigrd's filming down here today so i came along for the ride. Anyone want to go look at Supertwins ?

Robbie

45111[/snapback]

Hey Robbie-I'll be in the shop 'til 5:00 PM today(Friday) but not tomorrow.

Come on by-

Am I all alone in MN? theres no one kewl for me to hang out with, at least within 3 states ;) and I know someone on here is from Iowa, But you know why all the trees in MN lean south don't you? Thats because Iowa sucks!, this next one is dated but you know everyone with a blue Iowa license plate failed thier test three times. whats the best thing to come out of iowa? Hwy 35, what do you call a good looking Iowan? A Tourist!, what does I.O.W.A. stand for? Idiots Out Walking Around. alright I'm done I'm sure I'll hear about this one. but :bbblll:

:grin::thumbsup:

I can't dispute the blue license plate joke. ....it's true.

ok, Minnesota state slogans:

Land of many cultures; mostly throat.

If you love Minnesota, raise your right ski

Minnesota- 10,000 lakes and not a single shark

or

Minnesota- land of 10,000 Petersons

:P:

You know of course why people move to Minnesota?

to protect Ontario from Iowans.

Is this thread successfully highjacked?

J

I've heard the MN state bird is the mosquito <_ if you don know what that is. consider yourself lucky little vampire bugs the size of pigeons. i also heard trees lean north in mn because iowa blows why do birds fly upside down over its not worth taking a crap on. src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_anigrin.gif" alt=":grin:"> You took the cheerleader joke b4 I remembered it Really these jokes could be used for any state or country so everyone take notes.... I am somewhat of a professional thread hijacker if you look at where I've been. :ninja:

you guys crack me up..so i was stuck working today closing some contracts but i'm free to hang out saturday if anyones aboot :)

Ingrid's show has changed names a few times but it's going out on CNBC on June 7th. Looks like it's now called "Drive, What fuels America". I'm hoping to get the Goose in some shots when she films out in Santa Monica :)

I didn't know we had a bigshot television producer in the midst. WOW :blush:

Anyway the more shots of the guzzi the better I would have gone straight for the green but there were Zero, 0, nadda, zilch in the area I've only seen them on-line personally. :huh2:

damn luigi not making enough green ones :luigi:

:ninja: