With the gold fork legs, And I can't remember the colour of your helmet ( no not that one TX!) I assume the pic's of you on the scura.

You're on the correct side of the road. UKish, AUS NZ or Japan, with the sea in the background. I'd guess on the TT course on the Isle of Man, Going the correct way around of course, so looking for a 170 degree right hander - was going to go for the ramsey hair pin , but isn't that in a built up area. a quick look at map of the course not much help , will try later. Also had a quick browse through your previous posts for a clue - nearly 900 posts did 23/34ths of them before gave up :)

I think it goes with guzzi ownership, a prerequisite being mental health issues.

As far as the quizzes an obsessive compulsive disorder.

My worse two are shopping trolleys, left higgedly piggedly in the trolley park bays. Where they’re just pushed in regardless of type and half a dozen fill the bay and the rest spill out. I’m forever stacking them by type; and jigsaws, when in the hospital with the boy, he will start a jigsaw, I make sure it’s completed if find any odd pieces I then try and find that jigsaw and do it to get all the pieces back.

Not all my coats do up at the back :D

...Before I go to bed, I lock the doors, but have to check immediately about seven times before I'm "sure...

Shouldn't you check the gas is off too...? :o

Yes - Goosneck. Good grief ! - you could have spun it out a bit & let me egg you on with clues & things, next time it'll be tougher...oh yes....

And yes Martin (shoppin trolleys??? & i thought i was bad!) that is me, on my trusty ol Tonti. During Manx week sometime, years back. There'd been an incident further over the mountain & they'd closed the whole mountain section from Ramsey while we were up there. We had the road to ourseves to play for a couple of hours...I'll never forget it. I only pray whoever's incident brought us the road, was OK. Guess you're always dancing on someone's grave over there.

KB :sun:

My weird thing is that whatever bike I am riding, I always keep checking to make sure the choke / enrichener lever is fully closed. I do this several times on each journey.

Luggage paranoia is another one- looking at the shadow behind me on the road surface as I am riding to see what is flapping loose or falling off, even though I know its all very secure.

Wibble

:wacko:

God I thought I was crazy I guess I should ride down to Iowa (good tail wind, Iowa Sucks) we could ride together I do the same thing Check that I'm in 6th its like I know I'm in 6th instictually but I didn't keep a count when I get onto the freeway but even when I do keep count I try to upshift 6th and you can tell more or less that you are in 6th without counting or knowing "for sure" I've done that on every bike I've ridden and sometimes I almost look around to make sure no one noticed that I'm a dumbass but then feel even dumber because if anyone was watching me no one would know if you were really shifting gears or not unless they were on the back.

:homer:

Shouldn't you check the gas is off too...? :o

Yes - Goosneck. Good grief ! - you could have spun it out a bit & let me egg you on with clues & things, next time it'll be tougher...oh yes....

45811[/snapback]

Point please Jaap!

I'm like Muttley in Catch The Pigeon!

cheers

Guy