Rats :-(((((((((((((

Admin Jaap

what about all the ppl that wear Open face, or half helmets I think they are taking a Bigger risk, or the no helmet crowd. I like the modulars I can flip it up in slow hot city traffic where the risk of injury may be higher but serious injury should be lower, and I keep it down 90% of the time. I would go for a Standard full face helmet but I have a Huge Melon 7 & 5/8ths in hat sizes so I need an Extra large or more in evetything and its hard to get over my big face and my hair isn't always the shortest so then my hairs all over the place, Modulars you can put it on like a half helmet front to back instead of straight down or back to front, just close the Face and youre ready to race. Really We don't have any Helmet laws here so I don't even have to wear one but with that issue I don't have drain Bamage. Its commical we have required to wear seat belts at all times or get a ticket in any auto, But on a bike you could wear a Speedo and eye glasses and youre maybe not looking the best but youre not breaking any laws. :helmet:

:mg:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wear my full face race helmet at all time and at any circumstances.

I have learned in lesson in life and that is that s%$t happens when you're not prepared.It may be only 0,001% of the whole time the time that you're not prepeared ,but then is usually when s**t can happen,when you're not prepared and mostly then it's sounds odd but that's how it happens. (because if you where you may have not noticed it or not happen at all).

:2c: i.e. On one rescent post I did I am talking about the traveling with GPS assistance, Y'know I am not going to be depended on a device to tell me where I have to go , or either is for me the only thing to find my way , I have done thousants of miles so far and never had a serious problem but some little adventures (that I sence they could have been turned into a problem).But why would I need this,well it may be a time only a little time in a jurney a couple of thousand miles away from home that I could be alone and need the indication of a gas station or a hotel or something that I would need that time and I could have no clue where to find it.Believe me and it doesn't have to happen but this time this very little but (possibly)very important time I will have most of the problem (if not all)solved.That's just a small example but being prepared is the basis of all

So for Christ shake :BE PREPARED, just make it as a habbit and....y'know allways.Be.... :helmet:

Well, what can I say? the features which constitutes the value of a modular are not really a big issue to me. I'd rather remove my full face helmet (the operation takes approximately..ehr... 5 secs)

46560[/snapback]

Ah, I remember when I had perfect vision... Modulars are cheaper than laser surgery. Until then, I have to wear glasses, so I'll keep wearing the modular helmets. ;)

Ride on!

Guest goffredo
Ah, I remember when I had perfect vision... Modulars are cheaper than laser surgery.  Until then, I have to wear glasses, so I'll keep wearing the modular helmets. ;)

Ride on!

46622[/snapback]

Ehr... I wear glasses too... Without glasses it would take even less time! :D:D:D

G.