Out for a blast.....

kenr

That guys is nucking futs :huh2: , hes going to kill himself, or worse someone else, I can see driving like that on a track or possibly an open road if youre crazy. but that looked like just after rush hour plenty of traffic luck will not follow him forever. <_>

He's young and invincible -

47193[/snapback]

He doesn't seem to have as much daring-do as the guy we looked at here a year ago. He was going at the same speed, but all through city traffic as far as I remember. This one is mostly on open road. The other movie isn't available any more. It might still be on another site (superbike site?).

http://www.ircuser.org/files/madness.wmv

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2640&hl=

Personally I really like the Duke, I wonder if it can do all those wonderful wheelies stock, or without dumping the hell out of clutch?, the price is a lil high for me to take a risk on a first run bike, who knows maybe the damn thing will shake apart after a year, I would hope not they do make super sweet dirt bikes. but then that doesn't really mean anything. anyone with more info on them let me know by all means I need all the bikes I can to pine after. :P:

and my :mg:

, who knows maybe the damn thing will shake apart after a year,

..They don't tell you this in the add though...it ,...y'know will happen if driving is like this...They make adds for a207.gif these days motorcycling isn't about that. I have fun and sometimes scratch in twisties if I like,

But hey, they have turn this sport enjoyment that someone can have to a "Bike stunt" hero wannabe or gottabe thing,and that's not motorcycling.

Yes and playing fast on the streets is only dangerous show off, if they were really fast they;d go to a track and win races , as i.e. Scott Russell did when we won the AMA ,he was a carpenter (AFAIK) Y;know??

I'm watching all 8 1/2 minutes of this insanity and my 14 year old son comes by, watches about 20 seconds and says: "that guy's on dope".

Well put.

Here's the other side:

I was enrapt watching it. This guy's also incredibly talented, able to reach the potential of an unreachable motorcycle (the CBR1000) on the street, hitting the rev limiter, wheelieing BETWEEN cars at 170kph (105mph) and reaching well over 160mph on the straightaways. Fearless. The guy has a confidence in his riding and his machine that I can only dream about. I'm delighted I don't have that kind of skill or confidence and am not ever tempted to ride at even one quarter of this guy's limit, but, truth be told, I'm jealous too. <_>

Dan

I was enrapt watching it.  This guy's also incredibly talented, able to reach the potential of an unreachable motorcycle (the CBR1000) on the street, hitting the rev limiter, wheelieing BETWEEN cars at 170kph (105mph) and reaching well over 160mph on the straightaways. 

Dan

That's nothing you must see GHOSTRIDER's movie and stuff. He's making wheelies on 330km/h (Guinnes record) with a Busa turbo of 500Ps,. And averaging street distanses of 80km or 100km to a speed of

250-275km/h (average speed please.) All on video for real.

Well actually he was a real racer int the past but desided to put his a$$ on risk more probably for comerciall purposes. ($$$$)

P.S.-Edit-"Testosterone and sheer bravery receive too much emphasis in the motorcycling world.No fear might work for bungee jumping,but not for riding a motorcycle on the street." Quote from Nick Ienatsch Book "Sport riding techniques."

After Reading a half dozen magazine reviews I think I'm going to get a Super Duke in about 2 years to add to the stable sounds like a fun wheelie machine thats not too over the top and they won't take your leg off to insure it. (at least here in MN, they have my V11 down as a Qouta at $13 a month, no listing for the V11's they told me, which makes no sence to me the qouta is much more Rare) So maybe I Can get away with another steal somehow and bring home a duke. :food:

thats gotta be something even a :cheese: can a appreciate.

:mg:

Not saying he was riding like either of the above, we had a fatality involving a Honda CBR600RR yesterday evening on the A414 nr St Albans. Don't know any more than that as wasn't on my Talk Group. The off duty Dr that stopped to help got rear ended. So at least one person wasn't looking far enough ahead or couldn't process the information quickly and accreately enough.

On a lighter note the Duke advert is photoshopped. If you look carefully the bikes in colour and the background is black and white. Trained observer me :D

Well of coarse its a photoshop deal, they want it to look the best I'll save my final judgement for when it comes out and look to rider reviews, I no fool. mostly I don't have the money to throw away on a Bum Bike. Thats why I have a V11 its mostly no bum... stupid paint mutter....torq dip... mutter ..... mutter mutter

:mg:

These self proclaimed stunt riders driving like twats do more damage to average John Doe's like you and I as they are miscrediting all motorcyclists.

On the recently held Copenhagen Bike Expo there was a stand where they showed a video of a bloke on a Duc 999, who did 299 kmp/h (the tachometer can't show any higher figures but you could hear the engine was still taking up the revs!) on the motorway here in Denmark. He was overtaking, splitting lanes, using the hardened shoulder and so on at this insane speed. Pointless to say that all the youngsters found it great and the old farts, which includes yours truly, looked in disbelief.

People like him don't belong on the road. They should either head for the track or Martin B and his fellow police officers around the world should lock them away for good.

Enough said.

Søren