Out for a blast.....

kenr

I take it this is in England?

At first I thought he was a nutter but I had to remind myself that an onboard camera set just above the top triple clamp is still low. Ever seen on board footage from a racing Kart? The lower the camera, the faster and scarier the footage looks.

But he did make some good decisions. btw, I retract and apologize for the, not riding with you guys comment.

I take it this is in England?

The Fireblade - no They're driving on the right. The cars that is. The bike is all over the place. Road signs and markings aren't UK. Bike speedo appears to be Kph not that means anything

The embedded 600 - Possibly IOM , If the Chaps stood behind the car are Police , They seem to be wearing white police helmets (piff style) Thats the only place (to my knowledge) that have white helmets. Other forces Helmets are black and Traffic officers wear white flat caps. The car also has a yellow rear number plate also indicative of UK Though the bike is possibly white - Thinking more Germans go to the IOM than any other nationality apparently

I was wondering when Martin would respond to this one. He must have been out chasing (other) bad guys!

All I can say is it is a shame that though Darwin usually sorts these ones out it can cause collateral damage in doing so. I am much more impressed by the lads who took their ZX10's and supercharged Vettes out to a remote stretch of road where they are a hazard only to themselves. The racetrack is even more fun!

Oh yes! One other thing! Now that I have my MGS I can definitvely say that that instrument panel SUCKS!

One other thing! Now that I have my MGS I can definitvely say that that instrument panel SUCKS!

I am a big fan of analogue instruments.Any time I see digi things on a motorcycle cockpit I am repelled.

The rest of the MGS1 is TOP thing to have though :bier:

I am a big fan of analogue instruments.Any time I see digi things on a motorcycle cockpit I am repelled.

The rest of the MGS1 is TOP  thing to have though :bier:

47495[/snapback]

Have you seen the MGS instrument panel?

The instrument panel on the RR STILL sucks even if you like analogue!

I was wondering when Martin would respond to this one

You've not been "Pig Baiting" have you? I thought I've been quite restrained. :)

I did chime in earlier in the thread.

Been on the radio this week covering the whole county esp the motorways and specalist units so can deploy them to assist the regular guys on the Town Talkgroups. Take over control of the major incidents- this week one chase and one firearms incident. Been plenty busy enough with accidents on the motorways. Just managed to close the M25 (london orbital) , just in time for Friday rush hour,in my area whilst waiting for brigade to cut a driver free. Luckily no fatal accidents during my shifts this week.

I see these videos and all I can see is the potential for a serious accident.

The Fatal CBR600RR accident I refered to above, seems he was doing about 110mph around a tight right hander in Lane 2 of 2. Came upon a slower car in lane 2

and lost control. He didn't hit the vehicle. Don't know if the car moved across or was allready in Lane 2. waiting for witnesses.

It only takes one error in judgement. These very high speed through heavy density traffic in built up areas is just asking for trouble.

Going so fast that you're never in one place long enougth to have an accident doesn't quite cut it.

I'm getting old and with a family I realise I'm mortal.

Honda CBR 600 F2 1994....do I get a point Jaap? :D  :D

47391[/snapback]

You didn't mention the sidecar, otherwise I would give you a point.