We were talking about this on a Brit forum

Dirtybill

...I don't think any modern bike is capable of BLATTING without illegal exhaust mods!...

and we wouldn't want any of that sort of thing would we...

I had some short open reverse cone megas on my LM11 for a while, that was good for a BLAT...then a crossbow system...many years of happy BLATting & when the baffles blew out of the Lafranconis that brought some happy BLATS too...used to go for a THRASH sometimes too. Now I like the quiet life, just the ringing in me ears spoils the silence :doh:

KB :sun:

Sometimes I go out for a 'potter around' ...but it usually turns into a 'BLAT' :rolleyes:

47363[/snapback]

You ride a Harley?

[No offense, but the only bike I've ever heard that that word describes properly are the straight-piped narrow-V cruisers w/ RUBbies on'em blatting around everywhere.] :glare:

Obviously [at least to me!], on a Goose you go for a 'HONK!'

:thumbsup:

......cruisers w/ RUBbies on'em blatting around ...

so my secret's out :blush: ...well no use keeping up the pretence - where'd i put them chaps?... i'm off for a BLAT with my tassled chums...

KB :sun:

Guest aironepony
A What???  :huh:

47418[/snapback]

Look it up....as far as BLAT is concerned, it's the cermony that is performed AFTER a a Vindaloo and 8 pints of Lager :thumbsup:

Oh, I dunno. over here I tend to go for a 'Flogette' The thing is that this often turns into a straightforward 'Flog!'.

Having said that I usually do it on the 'Vert but I did manage to keep up with a couple of try-hards a couple of weekends ago on the SP. There is something very nice about rounding up a boy half your age on a 600cc supersport while sitting bolt upright behind a huge lump of fibreglass and lexan. The real trick is to not show that you're actually shitting yourself because you know that you're behaving like a complete prat :stupid::grin:

Pete. (Who has said it before but I'll say it again. I ride like Gumby. I'm continuously astonished that there are people who are actually worse riders than me! I truly believe that I ride like :thing: , but without the talent!)