blow, blast, blatter

belfastguzzi

Got a bit of time this afternoon to take stock exhaust system off. Stucchi cross over is now on, but no Ti cans yet.

It sounds rather good with just the cross-over though.

Stock exhaust sound

Stucchi x-over sound

put your headphones on

Droooool......a070.gifisn't that how it's called? ...LOL. The idle sound is what I imagine is should be.

Crispy strong and generaly stomping-Guzzi like

Can you repeat what you've added as a system there-in short. (wasn't following the other threads)...LOL

c014.gifYet again..

Guest Frankie100Chili
Droooool......a070.gifisn't that how it's called?  ...LOL. The idle sound is what I imagine is should be.

Crispy strong and generaly stomping-Guzzi like

Can you repeat what you've added as a system there-in short. (wasn't following the other threads)...LOL

c014.gifYet again..

47624[/snapback]

...sorry, my english is bad.

The sound is a Quat-D exhaust system Ex Box.

:helmet::ninja::wacko:

...sorry, my english is bad.

The sound is a Quat-D exhaust system Ex Box.

:helmet:  :ninja:  :wacko:

47626[/snapback]

O.K.ooops Yep , my fault I have noticed in the pic latter..

My :2c: as an artist :It suits the V11 in style, removing volume design from the sides and making it more solid (as a design)

The "bumpy" lines of the V11 are also there yet revealed since the mass from te sides is removed.

Good choice- :thumbsup:.

..Damn..lol, that Quad-d wouldn't fit good in a Sport 1100i(have seen pics of it)

Is this Quad-D from Ghezzi Brian right? and cost?

I think to add some Mistral Racing tops -Specially made for the 1100-on mine...will have to think about it.

P.S> waiting forward to hear the Stuchi this Quick Time thing:bbblll: doesn't do it for me.,,.

thats a sweet fairing in that pic too, I wonder where he got it. I like the look of having big menacing exhaust cans coming out the back. but thats just me. the Quat-D is nice tho.

Yes I agree on that too and the point is that all looks ,sounds or whatever is a matter of tase.Does it sound, look ,feel better to you? then do it, that's the best rule of the thumb.

At the other point for instance(as of myself) I am very conservative on changing the original looks of MY bike. though some changes are done sometimes most of the main "concept"-factory look ,Little changes also can achieve big differences so I leave it there.

:bier:

Guest philbo
Got a bit of time this afternoon to take stock exhaust system off. Stucchi cross over is now on, but no Ti cans yet.

Stock exhaust sound

Stucchi x-over sound

put your headphones on

47612[/snapback]

Damn ... that sounds great. I'm surprised how good it sounds with the Stucchi's and stock exhaust - how big a deal was it to install?

Guest philbo

Stock exhaust sound

Stucchi x-over sound

put your headphones on

47612[/snapback]

Just as another aside, do you have a PC-III on your bike? Just wondering about the map.

Thanks

Phil