Second bike

DeBenGuzzi

I may have found the second bike I've been searching for, Not outragous, generous riding position (respectively speaking), Reasonable price(agin Respectively) Naked Like I'm also Drawn too from a Company that is more stable than the Sands Hotel AND the biggest selling factor is that it will be able to come with large touring bags almost identical to the Adventuer series out now.  :P:

160bhp 94flt lbs (and can be imporved with open airbox and new exhaust)  :food:

Only 15kish tho  :unsure:

I know there are some BMW Buffs floating around on this board anyone have some thoughts or experience? I know ugly to one is a jewel to another.

Of coarse I'll have to sit on it and take it for a spin(if they let me) b4 I drop that kind of bank on a bike but I think I'm in love,.... for now  :wub:

51609[/snapback]

Well I do have to confess, this bike looks good like he looks ugly...

Like the dog Boxer, he is ugly in his beauty.

Did I make myself clear?

I would have a ride on this new BMW…

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a British designed, Japanese engined, German built big single.....

Do you know what it is yet?

Nige.  B)

51668[/snapback]

Not sure of the Brit-designed part, but the rest sounds like MuZ. (or MZ as they now call it)

Do I get half a quiz-point?

Guest davidb

My r1100s BCR didn't feel and sound like it had personality (best looking bike ever built) but 2000$ fixed the sound/soul problem... Remus race exhaust, san jose power filter and induct, k12 fuel regulator. I would like to have a Aprilia with some good loud exhaust.

I am of strong opinion that 1 bike cannot do all. To think this is to offer yourself a dis-service. I'm quite happy with my little group of widely varied bikes, but am missing a modern superbike.

snip

a post 2002 ZX12 [the early ones had problems] with heli bar kit.

snip

Anyways, that's the next one.

Ciao, Steve G.

I guess it is time to modify your signature...Maybe you could make a top 11 instead of to 10 dream bike list.

I don't think I want to own a Japanese crotch rocket, but I would love to get to know one for about a week, just to explore the power, etc.

What is the most comfortable Japanese crotch rocket under #500?

Guest Nogbad

I am quite tempted by the Ducati Multistrada. If they had given it a shaft or a belt drive it could possibly part me from the V11........

I'm seriously thinking about a Suzuki SV1000 in my future. I love twin power, and it would be sort of nice to try out a lighter, water-cooled version. Not that I would EVER get rid of the Guzz. Also, I have to admit, they sound pretty nice. I don't think I'd like an in-line four coming out of corners. With a twin, there is little chance the rear end will ever break loose.

Guest Nogbad
I'm seriously thinking about a Suzuki SV1000 in my future.  I love twin power, and it would be sort of nice to try out a lighter, water-cooled version.  Not that I would EVER get rid of the Guzz.  Also, I have to admit, they sound pretty nice.  I don't think I'd like an in-line four coming out of corners.  With a twin, there is little chance the rear end will ever break loose.

51710[/snapback]

Try one. I had a 650 and it was pretty good. I have heard good reports of the SV1000 and they are cheap. See S.O.C.

I'm seriously thinking about a Suzuki SV1000 in my future.  I love twin power, and it would be sort of nice to try out a lighter, water-cooled version.  Not that I would EVER get rid of the Guzz.  Also, I have to admit, they sound pretty nice.  I don't think I'd like an in-line four coming out of corners.  With a twin, there is little chance the rear end will ever break loose.

51710[/snapback]

Enzo, with your skilled camouflage nobody will intercept any Suzuki under the mascara you always use for your bikes. :2c:

so Enzo... go ahead! :luigi:

Guest Nogbad
I'd like to buy a second bike but then I would have to sell 8 bikes first so it is too complicated for me and I will stick with 9 bikes. It will be much simpler that way.

51718[/snapback]

Bloated Plutocrat

If I bought a second bike or more , I wouldn't know which one to pick up for a ride and stay home, No thanks.

If I buy a second it would be tha same so I put it on my room and stare at it all the time. :bier:

Concerning the thread theme, I never understood what would be the Real World usage potential of any bike with so many PS and no descent fairing-air protection.

Have you though about it?

Guest bshpilot

the only thing id say is NEVER buy 1st model

year ANYTHING...i suffered a fair amount (and still

do, to a degree) w/ my bmw...certainly its not the 1st

year they ever did Fuel Injection but its the heart of most

of my complaints (other issues were finally resolved)...and

i know for at least 2 model years afterwards they still didnt

sort it out.

bmw has a history of DENIAL...theyll tell you time and time

again theres nothing wrong w/ it...and then theyll tell the press

they sorted the issues in following years.