[I]Go!!!![/I]

belfastguzzi

Deben: Motogp is on the Speed channel. Can't you get it there? I hooked up with the Dish Network just so I could get F1 and MotoGP. Worth it, big time.

For the record, I think Rossi is the best racer on two wheels alive today. It was amazing when he won the first race on his new Yamaha. However, I will have to respectfully disagree with Baldini. I think Rossi screwed up and cost Sete the race in Spain. Poor form.

fish

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had a way to watch GP here. No one cares about it in the USA but I'd like to watch. NASCAR blows goats.

Yes, SPEED CHANNEL. I've got the Dish, too, and see the MotoGp on Sundays. Not only that, but for a few bucks you can see it live on the internet on a streamlink like Good-Dog does every Saturday night at 3:00 a.m. (smoking his bong). :D

Hi Ben,

Surely you have Speedvision, I mean the Speed Channel. If you live in or near any metropolis in North America, you should get it. I know the channel has gone a big way towards the tobacco chewing hicks that watch NASCAR NATION [sounds like a movie from outerspace], but thankfully they still throw bread crumbs out for us motorcyclists sometimes.

Ciao, Steve G.

I have to pay for the speed channel and its part of a crap package in the range of $15 more a month I believe. I'll look into it after we move but its the only channel I would watch and only for the GP I'd be better off buying the season highlights DVD once its all over or looking for internet webcasts. :huh2: or get speed suck it up and a tivo. BTW anyone have showtime watch penn & teller's :Bullshit Its by far the best show on television you know how they never protray the general public on any medium radio,tv,newspaper only the mouthy minority, Well penn and teller speak up for the mass majority with facts and big words and make extremist look like ignorant half retarted children. :lol: its great if it comes out on DVD I'm on it like white on rice. :food:

sorry just got done watching 2 episodes One on life coaches and therapists (I like to say the-rapists) the second was on profanity and everything surrounding it I find it funny because bullocks is bad in the UK but ask someone in the US and they may think its some kind of shellfish? :huh2::lol: or a Fag here is a Homosexual and yet in the UK youre asking to bum a smoke :rasta:

So, I'm done I think you get me, do you get me? :lol:

^^^ :nerd:

Thanks- I should have just downloaded it; I didn't notice it was the wmv file- I thought it was one of those pointers. I downloaded and watched it through to 1:01:few seconds- heck of a just-prior-to-the-end-of-the-race trade up between those three fellows. Pretty impressive riding.

It still stops just as Rossi offers Giberneau his hand- did they shake?

J

DAMMMNNNNNN rossi is too good for his own good. And such a fun lovin cocky bastard. I was pulling for Edwards even tho I knew he already lost. :(

oh well I'll be looking to get the speed channel after the move. :grin:

We're so lucky to be seeing some of the finest racing probably of all time. No question that Rossi tops that list. :helmet: When he wants to turn it on he does. I love it that he had the balls to switch to Yamaha and continue to win. That being said, It's great to see Colin on the podium!!!!! :thumbsup: Don't know if Nicky will come around but time will tell. Guess you can tell I'm from US. Those NASCAR posers havn't a clue. :bbblll: