[I]Go!!!![/I]

belfastguzzi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossi and the Yamaha's were awesome.

It looks to me like the Honda is no longer a superior machine.

While Rossi got all the praise, Hats off to Edwards and Gibernau who were also setting track records that day. While Rossi got the record and the checkered flag on the last lap Gibernau kept right up with him! And I could see no evidence that Gibernau's bike had a more powerful engine, if anything Rossi was hitting the straights faster! Hats off to Yamaha engineers.

Now if Guzzi would just bring a V8 racer into production... :drink:

Gibernau absolutely kicked butt in that race. That was some very impressive riding. I was sorry to see G lose it, but ultimately, Rossi proved once again that he is not just a man, but rather an alien-human hybrid.

I wonder if some ointment would help the sting?

Poor old Sete,he's seen more of Valentino's arse than all the women in Ibiza. I get the impression that Gibernau gets to the front of the field,sees who's there(Vale) and just goes "Ah fack".And he's lost the race right there.Just remember, we're watching history being made,Rossi will probably retire in a year or two with an astonishing record in GP's.Savour these days.

That's it! Rossi retires; Gibernau retires immediately thereafter, knowing that he will never be regarded as a "true" champion; Melandri is banned after it is discovered that he is part donkey; and Max Biaggi, now riding the Depends-sponsored factory Honda, finally wins a MotoGP title.

One can dream...

Nope because by then Collin Edwards will be whoopin up on Biaggi he will never get a break. Go USA! :lol: we rock everything

except soccer we really suck at that

and Moto GP no domination at all

And F1 do we even have a driver?

and rugby who plays rugby anyway?

and not basketball anymore stupid Premadonnas

And not hockey stupid canada(America Jr.)

But we got baseball and football BOO-YEAH B)

Guest philbo
Nope because by then Collin Edwards will be whoopin up on Biaggi he will never get a break. Go USA!  :lol: we rock everything

except soccer we really suck at that

and Moto GP no domination at all

And F1 do we even have a driver?

and rugby who plays rugby anyway?

and not basketball anymore stupid Premadonnas

And not hockey stupid canada(America Jr.)

But we got baseball and football BOO-YEAH  B)

52223[/snapback]

Baseball - The only world series where nobody else in the world plays - that still makes me smirk :huh:

Guest philbo
Who are the Blue Jays?

52268[/snapback]

Good point. I stand corrected. Being an Australian living in the US, I was thinking more of the Rugby, Cricket, Football (soccer) type world series type events. :homer:

Guest burke
Rossi and the Yamaha's were awesome.

It looks to me like the Honda is no longer a superior machine.

While Rossi got all the praise, Hats off to Edwards and Gibernau who were also setting track records that day. While Rossi got the record and the checkered flag on the last lap Gibernau kept right up with him! And I could see no evidence that Gibernau's bike had a more powerful engine, if anything Rossi was hitting the straights faster! Hats off to Yamaha engineers.

Now if Guzzi would just bring a V8 racer into production... :drink:

52178[/snapback]

I dissagree. I think the honda shows all the time that is has more power. If Rossi was on a honda Sete would not be able to get anywhere near him. But I'm not complaining I think slowing Rossi down on a Yamaha evens the field a little more and makes it much more fun to watch.