Rossi, Rossi and...Rossi

antonio carroccio

Sachsenring - Lad's done it again. Gibernau just couldn't hold it together...he knew Rossi was coming! Like the "we" gave it away - guess it's team effort good or bad. Hayden was very modest after the race - did himself no harm - he's a good rider.

KB :sun:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sachsenring - Lad's done it again. Gibernau just couldn't hold it together...

well, it's understandable, he missed a brake marker going down the straight at 275 kmh... ;-)

this said, i feel sorry for him, he's a very good rider but Vale is just above them all. A bit like in bicyclette (lance armstrong) where some riders will never or have never make it cos there 's one guy who is just a glimpse of perfection...

Guest goosesport

Sete didn't blame anyone but himself today. He is the classic gentleman sportsman. And one of the ten best motorcycle racers in the world today. His misfortune is that one of the other ten is the best motorcycle racer ever.

All three seemed relativly modest about their achievements.

Suzie Perry remaked on the candor of the Sete interview.

I love it. We witness the godlike talents of Vale each week -- and a thrilling battle among the mortals for second place.

Rossi is obviously a nice guy but I think with Sete he proved he can be nasty when the need arises.

Ever since Valentino got nasty with Sete over the scooter burnout incident, Gibernau has struggled and seems to have been out psyched.

Did anyone see the Hopkins highside? Ouch- can't believe he walked away- must have had a good back protector.

Guy :helmet:

Did anyone see the Hopkins highside? Ouch- can't believe he walked away- must have had a good back protector

Yeah. :(

Compare it to Troy's nice foot first slide in to the gravel. As nice and gentle as can be. Deffinatly the place to drop your bike on a track.

I can't remember who it was sliding off and just seemed to clear enough so that who was following could turn inside them. I'm surprised more aren't struck by following riders. I remember I think it was Marco Lucchinelli hitting Franco Uncini as he was getting up. I don't particularly want to see that happen again. The horror of the inevitable. Potentially very nasty though I think it was worse than it looked and he did make a quick and full recovery.

the prophecy is revealing itself.....Gibernau will never win a race again!

those spaniards (soo supersticious)

proph·e·sy ; To reveal by divine inspiration

re·veal ; To make known by supernatural or divine means

su·per·nat·u·ral ; Of or relating to the immediate exercise of divine power

di·vine ; Having the nature of or being a deity

de·i·ty ; The essential nature or condition of being a god

God ; A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions

poor Sete... :(

Don't feel sorry for Sete,

he is a Bultaco so money is no problem and this is his girlfriend Esther Canadas:

esther52.jpg

Now feel sorry for yourself :grin:

the battle for second place is really heating up:

1. Rossi 236

2. Melandri 116

3. Gibernau 115

4. Edwards 114

5. Biaggi 113

6/7. Barros and Hayden 101

Hey Sete,... who's your mechanic? :lol:

that dude is actually her ex...ex-husband that is, (pretty boy model also :rolleyes:)

10-14.jpg

:o:o:o ...I just realized!! she's the babe in the Thomas Crown Affair movie!!

(Sete...lucky bastard you :thumbsup: )