Rossi, Rossi and...Rossi

antonio carroccio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossi has a new contract for 2005-2006 for Yamaha. After that he shall go ride the Ducati.

Yes!!! Coz we all, with Italian affinity, are mentally busy to steering him to get on that bike and kick some ass on some track or maybe every track!!!

Aren’t we guys?

53509[/snapback]

Yes, Antonio -- 'twould be a dream come true.

:helmet:

Coz we all, with Italian affinity, are mentally busy to steering him to get on that bike and kick some ass on some track or maybe every track!!!

53509[/snapback]

i feel kinda sorry for Capirex and Checa and Rolfo, but also to Troy Bayliss: the little red missile is a beast too wild to tam really.

look at Capirex, gee this man must really have his brain on "OFF" and trust Dr Costa 100% to be able to ride that..that thing the way he does: cos it looks like the bike just doesn't want to be ridden at all :D

none of the other bikes look that decomposed, ok, you can see some serious 150 mph headshake there, and Max had a few interesting moments, but none of the other MotoGP bikes shake and move around with the consistent dangerous intensity of the Ducati who looks like a wild bronco wanting to get rid of an unwanted weight :-)

i loooooove Ducatis and i'm a total fan, but there's something just not quite right with that chassis...

jihem, in Holland they say "op iedere pan past een deksel"

Now my best translation, "on every pan will fit a lid" Don't shoot me now guys, I've tried.

What I mean maybe is the Duc that wild until Vale gets mounted on the wild beast.

Than it will be SPETTACOLO!

Rossi has a new contract for 2005-2006 for Yamaha. After that he shall go ride the Ducati.

Yes!!! Coz we all, with Italian affinity, are mentally busy to steering him to get on that bike and kick some ass on some track or maybe every track!!!

Aren’t we guys?

53509[/snapback]

I just want him to ride for Guzzi and dominate TT on an MGS01.

Or maybe Guzzi could introduce a 250HP V8 for him to dominate GP with!!!

But with the lack of Guzzis on the field, GO MOTO DUCATI!!!!!!!!

Just watched the repeats of the BSB from Croft, and the Moto GP, some good racing.

BFG or Big J, are BBC NI showing any TT ?

or did I miss it, due to the clash with Kids TV, like the Lions match. Don't have a TV listings magazine as been on holiday over half term, I'll try and pick one up tomorrow, but by Tuesday they'll be gone to make space for next weeks.

I just want him to ride for Guzzi and dominate TT on an MGS01.

Or maybe Guzzi could introduce a 250HP V8 for him to dominate GP with!!!

But with the lack of Guzzis on the field, GO MOTO DUCATI!!!!!!!!

In a fit of Union Jack waving wish for a rotary Norton with after burner. We can fudge the maths on working out the capacity :D . I know the name is now owned or licenced by Americans. :( but its the best we could do. Unless Triumph go racing with a Tripple and they've seemed have learn't that they can't keep up commercialy with the year on year changes required by the race rep sports bike market. Aprilla almost succeded with the RSV.

BFG or Big J, are BBC NI showing any TT ?

53535[/snapback]

Yes and

yes

Superbike & Superstock, 11.20pm on BBC1. Wed 11.40; Friday 10pm, BBC2: you'll have to set the video recorder/wife.

you'll have to set the video recorder/wife.

I'll give it a miss, early to bed early to rise and set off to see you at the Erin. Thursday in southern and mid Wales before the overnight ferry. Real Guzzi time much better than watching the box :race:

• 3 weeks later...