Hey Mike Stewart

Ralph Werner

What's up with the WILDGUZZI posts on your V11 Sport? (Calling you a Harley guy, etc.). I always thought that the forum had more class than that!  :bbblll:

53620[/snapback]

Ralph,

Thats why I hang out here! :homer:

Mike

Mike, I'm with you. Used to really like WILDGUZZI but there are a few who seem to have a pessimestic, negative, or sarcastic answer for every post. Life is just too short for that! :2c:

Good luck in selling your V11 parts. I'm on my way tomorrow for a six day ride in New England with a stop at Americade. :P:

....can't have any of those damned "harley guys" intruding on MG territory and supporting the cause.

haha! :moon:

p.s. Mike....wish I knew you were parting out before I bought a new Ohlins fork from Antonio last week. :homer:

...yeah, an odd thread for sure :rolleyes:

I know many of the guys on WG don't ride V11 Sport/LeMans models, don't pop in over here much(if at all), and thus may not know Mike.

But I too thought the "tone" of the thread was a little on the negative side, and seemed a little elitist at times. What's funny is that through the discussion, it was obvious that none of them realized that Mike is probably more of a "Guzzi guy" than many of they are, but they didn't even take the time to check :P

They also didn't seem to deign to offer any fig-leaf either once it was clear Mike was "OK" by their Guzzi standards.... no "oh sorry dude, I see you own like 4 Guzzis and probably ride more than I do in a year" :whistle:

Don't worry though Mike. I've got your back. If they've got a problem with you, they've got a problem with me.

...now, there .... they should be shaking in their loafers ;)

We'll just have to take the Oakland and San Jose "clubs" over to their neck of the woods and have a "conversation" :bike:

:lol:

Guest Dave Pott

Geez! I didn't get the same sense of any nastiness or negativity on that WILD GUZZI thread :huh2:

That forum has alot of bright guys that like to be wiseacres and , yeah, you generally get "zinged" when posting even the most banal subject matter :(

Check out some of Enzo's recent subject postings.....now that gets nasty fairly quickly :huh: He gets jumped on hard usually.

Nah,

I don't mind what they think, to me it is all about dollars and cents. :grin:

I know some of the guys on the Wildgoose list, they are harmless. Perhaps stunned that parting a bike out with alot of add ons is easier than selling a complete bike.

I have received many emails of people wanting to purchase the complete bike, but they are talking $5000.

Thanks for your support,

Mike

I read that thread - what's in it to bother Mike ? seems pretty easy going to me. ...watch em when they really get going - slavering hyenas. there's some folks on there really got some baggage. - don't fear for Enzo, he's protected by the strength of his delusions....

KB :sun: