Those crazy cars

belfastguzzi

well, the million dollar Formula 1 roadshow has messed up big time in the USA. Hope you didn't buy a ticket.

well, the million dollar Formula 1 roadshow has messed up big time in the USA. Hope you didn't buy a ticket.

54451[/snapback]

I'd say it was as much Michelin as FIA. Either way, they screwed the pooch.

OK, you have to give Michelin some of the blame :blush: but remember the STUPID FIA rules (grooved tires, run one set from qualifying to end of race) are a lot of why everybody is having tire problems this year. :homer:

BTW, if still want to blame the French remember FIA doesn't stand for Fred's International Autoshow. Federation Internationale de l'Automobile. Check out their site to see their brilliant solution for the problem "Just tell your driver to go slower in turn 13". Does anyone with a functioning brain think a top level racer is going to let people blow past him in a turn during a race? I heard the phrase "dumb as a box of rocks" (not directed at me, for once) at work last week. The FIA proves people can be DUMBER than a box of rocks. :stupid:

:2c:

Lex

Guest aironepony

I admire the American way of showing unhappiness; throw your beer cans and bottles onto the track.

After all if you can't get the thrill of seeing tyres (tires) bursting at 200mph, create the entertainment for yourself.......................... :thumbsup:

I admire the American way of showing unhappiness; throw your  beer cans and bottles onto the track.

After all if you can't get the thrill of seeing tyres (tires) bursting at 200mph, create the entertainment for yourself.......................... :thumbsup:

54493[/snapback]

I agree throwing things on the track was a truly classless act. :bbblll:

I do have to wonder if things would have been any different in any other country. I've seen European fans throw things a racers in the past. Every country has its share a goons.

Lex

Guest Nogbad
BTW, if still want to blame the French remember FIA doesn't stand for Fred's International Autoshow. Federation Internationale de l'Automobile. Check out their site to see their brilliant solution for the problem "Just tell your driver to go slower in turn 13".

54490[/snapback]

Yes, I do want to blame the French. Michelin is French, the FIA is French. What more proof do you need that the French are useless.

I don't often agree with Dubya, but on the French.... I do.

I admire the American way of showing unhappiness; throw your  beer cans and bottles onto the track.

:thumbsup:

54493[/snapback]

BTW, what country are those "Soccer Hooligans" from? :stupid:

Guest aironepony
BTW, what country are those "Soccer Hooligans" from?  :stupid:

54515[/snapback]

Aah, but that's soccer.

Football (soccer) fans have the same stuff inside their heads that you will find in the ball.................... :thumbsup:

:!: Hum nogbad , some times people said stupid things but you what French told you

WHAT THE F U C K SOME KIND OF WORDS ABOUT French people

If an accident happen everyone would have blame Michelin !

Now the FIA is responsible as Michelin.

USA are the country were safety must be before all except for F1 ?