FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS- part no's

Alex-Corsa

Here 's an info I would like to share with you and it may be usefull.Especially if you like to make a stok on these parts.

Rescently I have changed the front wheel bearings on my 1100i Sport Corsa.

I used these SKF 6304-2RS1 (this one is only MADE IN ITALY version on the market as I have seen)for the right side bearing as we sit on the bike and the other is 6205-2RSH

I have these Marchesini rims(stock ones) with the Brembo decal on them , dunno if it is the same for the stock rims V11 , but I think it has to be AFAIK

dscbearings0ln.jpg

If anyone knows the SKF bearing numbers for the back wheel , just write it down here.

Let's keep that thread going!

57240[/snapback]

Yah, it is only up to 9 pages and we still have not figured out how to make a bearing spacer :lol:

Please note, that as accurately as we have discerned, the combination of a 6304 and 6205 appears on bikes with a solid axle.

Bikes with a hollow axle have a pair of 6205 bearings.

6304 is 20 x 52 x 15 mm

6205 is 25 x 52 x 15 mm

As far as I know, only the later model bikes equiped with Ohlins had the hollow axle, but I could be wrong.

EDIT I was wrong; see Orangeokie's post below.

The rear WHEEL bearings are 6204 double sealed.

SKF number 6204-2rs1 (the 1 can be replaced by an H for superior seal and an L for lower friction)

NAPA number 6204-2rsj is really an SKF 6204-2rs1

If anyone knows the bearing number for the rear drive, please post them here and in the rear wheel woes thread :P

Guest ratchethack

Thanks for the clarification, Dave. I was just wading thru the "rear axle woes" thread hunting for the right PNs, and my eyes were starting to bleed... :blink:

. . . As far as I know, only the later model bikes equiped with Ohlins had the hollow axle, but I could be wrong.

57245[/snapback]

As someone pointed out in another thread, the 2003 LeMans (Marzocchi) has the hollow axle but the Ohlins Rosso Corsa has the solid axle. go figure.