• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please sign the online petition:

Sack Jeremy Clarkson

Pass this onto other bike sites.

58089[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be easier just to pick him up one afternoon, box him & post him to Venezuela? Stick a nice U.S. flag on his back, so they treat him appropriately when he arrives...

:thumbsup:

I can't sign the petition, 'cause I'm not a U.K'er, but it's sure worth signing. I'm surprised the BBC hasn't gagged him in fear of lawsuits from victims of his listeners who follow up on his suggestions? I heard that a DJ in San Francisco advocated opening car doors on motorcyclists filtering thru traffic, & the outrage was severe enough to get his show cancelled. This Clarkson fellow sounds even worse.

Pity he's not in Texas, where there's 3 pleas to the charge of murder: "Guilty, Your Honor"; "Not Guilty, Your Honor" & "But Your Honor, He Needed Killin'..."

;)

Ride on!

:mg:

He has admitted in the past that he is jealous of bikes because he can't ride them and they are faster than his expensive supercars.

He is always out to stir things up and loves it when he causes offence so lets just ignore the gangly badly dressed droopy jowled prat.

James May (his broadcasting coleague on BBC Top Gear) rides a V11 Sport and a T3 by the way.

Guy :helmet:

Clarkson is just out to cause controversy in everything he says,on the tv or in the papers, he is anti european, anti america, anti australian, anti blair, anti everything just ignore the asshole and he will soon disappear up it.

:mg:

Guest Nogbad
Too bad he's so funny! He's a comedian and shouldn't be taken this serious.

They show Top Gear over here too and it's become so popular that it has moved to prime time.

58132[/snapback]

Ok, he can stay, but only on condition he is demoted and James May given the top spot. That would be really funny!

He's a comedian and shouldn't be taken this serious.

58132[/snapback]

"he has previously expressed a wish to string cheese-wire across roads to behead motorcyclists"

:lol: Oh, my god, my side is hurting from laughing so hard. :lol:

:not:

the show is funny at times, but most of the times its humour is loud and expected.

Jeremy Clarkson is known to provoke and his comments about beheading motorbikers have been preceed by equally very stupid prejudice and reactionnary views on gays and relentless assaults on people who don't fit what he sees as "the Lad".

That's not funny, I didn't know that.

58194[/snapback]

Sorry about my tone.

I did not know you did not know. (And I have never seen his show)

Before I was road licensed, a trail riding buddy of mine was hospitalized with a concussion and lost most of his teeth because somebody put fishing line across a dirtbike trail....yes he tresspassing, as we all did back then. But fishing line and cheese wire are not the answer.

Today people are dumping oil on roads that sport bikes travel.

I have had people open a door on me when lane splitting, but I had plenty of time to stop.

Other times people squeeze me out so that I cannot split lanes.

I am sure this guy was just trying to raz his riding buddies, but he has a greater responsibility.

I trust he'll apologize.

He has admitted in the past that he is jealous of bikes because he can't ride them and they are faster than his expensive supercars.

Guy  :helmet:

58094[/snapback]

I don't think that he can drive cars either. He doesn't seem to have much control or understanding. He's no Tiff Neddell. He's not funny, he's not interesting, he's just.... groan... I'm off to sign the petition.

Oh yeah, and as for his expensive supercars, it wouldn't be hard to be faster than his brand new GT40 that doesn't seem to get out of the garage as he doesn't appear to be able to to work it, fix it, get it on the road, :wacko::vomit::vomit:

0,,210480,00.jpg

ah – I just Googled and apparently he's given the Ford back and gotten his money refunded. What a berk!

well folks guess I missed some controvesy on sundays top gear!!

wats he said now??!!!!!

Personally i think he's ok (mostly) he isnt afraid to speak his piece about anything and thats wats made him!

He is a total petrol head.

Perhaps if we could get him on the back of a moto gp bike.....he he.

Can you imagine the camera shots we would get!!!

I off to look at top gear site see if any info on there.....