Scura register

macguzzi

I want to set up a register of Mk1 and Mk11 Scuras all you need to do is supply me with your Scura limited edition number, on the triple tree, and what country you live in. You can email me the information at macguzzi98@yahoo.com, this information will be held privately and will only be open to Scura owners. It is only so we know where these limited edition bikes ended up and how many where. Lets be honest how many are left! As you will see from my profile I am a Guzzi Nut and own a small collection of sports bikes, a 1972 V7 sport, 1975 S3, 1976 Le Mans Mk1. Lets get it together cause Guzzi won't!

• 2 weeks later...
The new one is the Mk 11

58733[/snapback]

:helmet: Hi from Van on Vancouver lsland Canada,

Great idea to do a regitry, good luck, l'm trying to get one going for the "Tenni's' that Guzzi produced in "02

:bier:

Cheers

Van

:helmet:  Hi from Van on Vancouver lsland Canada,

Great idea to do a regitry, good luck, l'm trying to get one going for the "Tenni's' that Guzzi produced in "02

:bier:

Cheers

Van

59718[/snapback]

Good news registry starting to build come on guys we need more, I've still got 588 to go!

#232 Janesville, WI good ole' USA

60825[/snapback]

Well register rolling along the earliest bike is 98 and the oldest 599. When I get the list bigger I'll post it. Warning to Scura owners I went up the road with mine last week, thankfully I was only doing 20mph, a small slide can be very costly. I was wearing a new Guzzi leather jacket at the time the real surprise is that it worked, the leather looks like a piece of shit but it took more abrasion than I thought it would. Still a bit sore, cause of accident and this is one to watchout for a large perspex sign lying in the road, did'nt see it as following traffic, an instant off!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:bier:    Seem to be some Aussi Scuras about. :bike:

65697[/snapback]

Scores so far USA 6

UK 5

OZ 4

Europe 3

Come on guys I'm still collecting there are lots more Scura owners on this site. Just fitted mine with carbon fairing WOW.

• 10 months later...

I want to set up a register of Mk1 and Mk11 Scuras all you need to do is supply me with your Scura limited edition number, on the triple tree, and what country you live in. You can email me the information at macguzzi98@yahoo.com, this information will be held privately and will only be open to Scura owners. It is only so we know where these limited edition bikes ended up and how many where. Lets be honest how many are left! As you will see from my profile I am a Guzzi Nut and own a small collection of sports bikes, a 1972 V7 sport, 1975 S3, 1976 Le Mans Mk1. Lets get it together cause Guzzi won't!

#279 USA