If you had it to do over again

orangeokie

With the new Breva 1100 and Griso coming into the market, not to mention the Stunning Coppa Italia, Rosso/Nera Corsa, and Scura/Cafe Sport . . . would anyone trade their current Guzzi for one of those mentioned above?

59081[/snapback]

Hmmm... I love the Coppa's color scheme, but I love the V11 LeMans looks more.

If I had it to do over again, I would have gone in 1 year ago this week and bought the Tenni that somebody bought out from under me because I waited until after Labor Day & went in 1 year ago next week to buy it. I just love the Tenni's silver, black & dark green color scheme, which have been the hallmarks of my personal standard since I was a kid. Can't believe I let it slip away, but I can't complain too much, since I got an '03 Lemon from Moto Int'l. in the black [o.k., "grigio titanium," whatever] to make up for losing out on the Tenni. Still wish I knew who got my Tenni, tho'! :huh:

;)

:mg:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest rollingthunder

I love my V11 - I'm definitely NOT tempted by the Breva, although I'm sure its a good bike, it just doesn't have the styling flair of the V11. I might get a LeMans fairing in the future, but otherwise I'm very happy with my 'naked' V11. Money permitting, I'd get a California and an 1100 Sport, but I'd still keep my bambino :bike:

the latest, greatest new mega-horsepower Belchfire 5000 Hippopotamus Sled with the widest yet, ridiculously-bloated-into-absurdity rear tire?!?!?!

59230[/snapback]

ooo! ooo! :P: Where can I get this bike of which you speak?? Is Guzzi making it?? When will it be out?? How much?? Mega-horsepower is exactly what I want.

Hippopotamus... that's bigger than a Water Buffalo, right?? Bet it looks meaner too.

Rj

I'm completely satisfied with my Tenni as a sport tourer :mg: I have longish arms so the riding position seems to fit me just right. I love the torque and the sound.

btw...this isn't a technical topic...moving to 24/7...*click*....*click*click*

hmm...my mouse isn't working ;)

WHAT, Jason?!?!  Do you mean to say that you haven't been conditioned to be a slave to an unrelenting, unquenchable, burning itch in the pit of your belly that compels you beyond all self control to posess the latest, greatest new mega-horsepower Belchfire 5000 Hippopotamus Sled with the widest yet, ridiculously-bloated-into-absurdity rear tire?!?!?!

Just what kind of a captive consumer lemming are you?!?!  :lol:

59230[/snapback]

Sorry :cheese: I'll try to get better- maybe I should watch more TV?