Tenni guys

belfastguzzi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We short frame "Frog Genital Green" genuine Guzzi (i.e. non-Aprilia) V11 owners should certainly have our own section on here.......

We short frame "Frog Genital Green" genuine Guzzi (i.e. non-Aprilia) V11 owners should certainly have our own section on here.......

65282[/snapback]

There is one for you guys with those models. It's called 'Classifieds', haven't you noticed?

It's down near the bottom too, only three Forums up, so you shorties can reach it.

There is one for you guys with those models. It's called 'Classifieds', haven't you noticed?

65306[/snapback]

If you want a genuine red frame V11 Belfast, go search for one, and don't try to con us existing owners into selling you one of ours.

Are the Tenni owners afraid to use their brown suede seats- they all seem to be black?

Guy  :helmet:

65316[/snapback]

The suede Tenni seat just looks like the rider has bad diarrhoea and has been going too fast.

:2c: MMMMMM TENNI, now that rolls off the tongue better than,,rosso mandello, or scura. right or left at oak street ! which way should i go.to enter this humble world of [guzzisti] as a true devote? iv'e allready got a leather seat though, what about bolabio.? :helmet: research grants gratefully accepted. :D

Doug of the Lesser Antilles snares himself a rare Tenni, but Hermann won't let go.

Doug-Hermann.jpg

65314[/snapback]

:2c: MMMMMM TENNI, now that rolls off the tongue better than,,rosso mandello, or scura. right or left at oak street ! which way should i go.to enter this humble world of [guzzisti] as a true devote? iv'e allready got a leather seat though, what about bolabio.?  :helmet: research grants gratefully accepted. :D

65399[/snapback]

Hey gump! Yer startin tae have foon here now!

What's this about you having a leather arse though?

......and don't be slagging Rosso Mandello's or Ill run ya down!!

guzziwheelie4hy.jpg

:2c: MMMMMM TENNI, now that rolls off the tongue better than,,rosso mandello, or scura. right or left at oak street ! which way should i go.to enter this humble world of [guzzisti] as a true devote? iv'e allready got a leather seat though, what about bolabio.?  :helmet: research grants gratefully accepted. :D

65399[/snapback]

Anything but a Scura. As you know, they are evil, and hail from the dark side.