*SCURA* gang hut

belfastguzzi

Ben,

But It's better to make you squirm. That's what a  :ninja:  would do.

72610[/snapback]

He's acquired another bodge point as well!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sportsday.jpg

This me chasing my youngest son Michael, ...his hat would fall off and he would stop. So ended up with me running behind him with my hand on top of his head keeping his hat on.

72561[/snapback]

I see yours fell off first though. Can't you get someone to 'run' behind you and keep you right. Interesting how the same problem transfers to your bike – ahh, yes, that's the answer: tie your hat on with string.

IG3402-1.jpg

allo, allo, allo: hand it over mr. Stringfellow – 109 inches should do it

Very nice, such a self regulating forum!  :thumbsup:

72622[/snapback]

Yes, it's all the woody fibre in here that keeps the Forum regular.

I don't care what anyone else says, in order of beauty, the V11 series goes like this:

Rosso Mandello

Tenni

Original green naked V11

Rosso Corsa

Ballabio's etc.

All other LeMans

Scura. (Don't let kids near one with chalk)

65050[/snapback]

he he....rosso andy... :helmet:

Nah - you just don't understand - Scuras are un-hijack-able - they go their own way, never the same way twice. The route for the day is the way the front wheel points. Attitude, presence, individuality - the three legs of Scura-dom. You can't make one, you can't buy one, you can't hijack one. Look, listen and weepRobin_and_Scura.jpgLucia_the_Camel.jpg

72115[/snapback]

Wow, didnt know that all scurristi are tripods. Just dont get it trapped in the K&N-pods, guys. :doh:

Me, I prefer a bike that goes down the road the way I want it to. Scuras choose their own race lines, I see. Completely uncontrollable? You just sit on it, and watch it go? What do you hold on to?Must be a bit like my old spaghetti framed Kawasaki 100 ES then. :P

(Sorry, cabin fever again. Can't understand a word I'm writing...)

by the way, I just broke four taps on the inner adjuster ring on my Sucks rear shock 'cause I'm way to strong and macho and used a colossal hammer. Is that worthy a bodge point??

I've also broken two small bones in my hand, 'cause I got angry when I performed the above mentioned deed.

But thats ok, I've broken those before....

by the way, I just broke four taps on the inner adjuster ring on my Sucks rear shock 'cause I'm way to strong and macho and used a colossal hammer. Is that worthy a bodge point??

I've also broken two small bones in  my hand, 'cause I got angry when I performed the above mentioned deed.

73085[/snapback]

If it doesn't work use a hammer. If it still doesn't work take a bigger hammer...

Quote: Martin Mdude :D

You mad Norseman.....

Søren :ninja:

I've also broken two small bones in  my hand, 'cause I got angry when I performed the above mentioned deed.

73085[/snapback]

Don't force it - use a bigger hammer!

Don't force it - use a bigger hammer!

73135[/snapback]

a coworker of mine, well lets just say he has a bit of an anger problem when he got this lawn mower from someone for real cheap at work brought it home mowed half his lawn and it died so he messing with the carb for about 1 min throws the screw driver goes to the garage for the 5lb sledge and procceds to make said lawnmower into lawn ornament. Oh he has other stories I'm sure everyplace is the same but If I had any talen I could make one helluva funny screenplay out of that dump I call work. :huh2:

a coworker of mine, well lets just say he has a bit of an anger problem when he got this lawn mower from someone for real cheap at work brought it home mowed half his lawn and it died so he messing with the carb for about 1 min throws the screw driver goes to the garage for the 5lb sledge and procceds to make said lawnmower into lawn ornament.  Oh he has other stories I'm sure everyplace is the same but If I had any talen I could make one helluva funny screenplay out of that dump I call work.  :huh2:

73136[/snapback]

theres nothing as satisfactory and soothing to the soul than killing completely dead objects.

my father once threw a hammer about 20 meters right through the living room, over the heads of his two sons who watched the morning cartoons on telly, and smashed a window. because the f..... hammer didnt stop hitting his thumb... runs in the family.

well. last night to comfort myself I started the V11 in the vaults of the garage and let it warm through. (sorry, neighbours...) I want SPRING!!!