Tenni equipment

Van

As anyone who follows this forum knows l'm a Tenni :wub: nut. l always wanted a Guzzi :mg: and the Guzzi l wanted was a V11, l was just very lucky enough to get a Tenni!! :wub: (yes l like all V11's, even the Scuras, l just like to keep them in their place :ninja: thats all)

Tennis are unique in that only 170 where made, 150 was the original number but they incressed the run to 170.

Right from the start the Tenni was designed to be the "top of the Guzzi sport line"

with that very neat and special classic "racing" green paint job based on M.G.'s

As far as l know they are the only V11's that use a Marzocchi fork with titanium sliders.

They also came with;

Carbon Fiber exhaust cans,

two seats, one suede, the other black,

C.F. dash,

White Power rear shock,

each bike is numbered, with its # being on the dash pannel

each bike came with a "certificate of ownership" from M.G. and signed by President. Eng. Ivano Beggio

Anything else l've missed??

please let me know

As anyone who follows this forum knows l'm a Tenni :wub:  nut. l always wanted a Guzzi :mg: and the Guzzi l wanted was a V11, l was just very lucky enough to get a Tenni!!  :wub: (yes l like all V11's, even the Scuras, l just like to keep them in their place :ninja:  thats all)

Tennis are unique in that only 170 where made, 150 was the original number but they incressed the run to 170.

Right from the start the Tenni was designed to be the "top of the Guzzi sport line"

with that very neat and special classic "racing" green paint job based on M.G.'s

As far as l know they are the only V11's that use a Marzocchi fork with titanium sliders.

They also came with;

C.F. dash,

White Power rear shock,

each bike came with a "certificate of ownership" from M.G. and signed by President. Eng. Ivano Beggio

please let me know

67237[/snapback]

All you need is Ohlins suspension then you would have a good bike!

:mg: Dear Van,i don't know what rear shock you have fit on your bike but mine have a Sachs-Boge on original equipment. The major technical differences beetwen the standard Le Mans and Tenni is the clutch disk. Giovanni Polegato :bier:

As anyone who follows this forum knows l'm a Tenni :wub:  nut. l always wanted a Guzzi :mg: and the Guzzi l wanted was a V11, l was just very lucky enough to get a Tenni!!  :wub: (yes l like all V11's, even the Scuras, l just like to keep them in their place :ninja:  thats all)

They also came with;

C.F. dash,

White Power rear shock,

please let me know

67237[/snapback]

:mg: Hi Rocketeer,i don't believe you have a problem to found a owners manual for you bike. Try a download at www.tramas.it. This website have this manual. Giovanni Polegato :thumbsup:

Certificate of ownership??  :huh2: .................I`m still waiting for my owners manual.

67256[/snapback]

But at least you have a certificate of ownership...

67301[/snapback]

Ain't it grand

(I think they had them knocking around in the parts bin, the one where the keep the furry slipper material and the green paint that was left over from that time they planned to paint the windtunnel but had second thoughts when they saw the colour.)

Cert.jpg

Ain't it grand

(I think they had them knocking around in the parts bin, the one where the keep the furry slipper material and the green paint that was left over from that time they planned to paint the windtunnel but had second thoughts when they saw the colour.)

Cert.jpg

67308[/snapback]

Cute :D

you're quite the funny guy you know :grin: Which must be hard for such a :ninja: black hearted Scurista.

where do you find the sh*t you come up with?

don't you have a job or something to keep you busy?? :huh2:

oh well, at least it keeps you off the roads, and from being a mobile chicane, so that serious riders can tackle those fast roads :race: and mountain passes.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

:mg: Hi Rocketeer,i don't believe you have a problem to found a owners manual for you bike. Try a download at www.tramas.it. This website have this manual. Giovanni Polegato :thumbsup:

67296[/snapback]

Thanks Giovanni ,

I Know about the downloads but I prefer to have the original manual. It`s just so much easier than looking it up on the computer and then printing it out.

I have to ask Van about his "certificate of ownership", since we both bought our bikes from the same dealer. I`m wondering if he got one because I didn`t.

Ciao for now,

Rocketeer

ps: Just bought a `78 Ducati Darmah today. A restoration project .

Hi Rocketeer!

How's Thunder Bay?......winter come in hard yet?

We're still not too bad yet on the lsland but haven't had the chance to get out this month due to work on the fair days and rain (what else) on days off!

l got zipp all from the dealer, too bad really, as a little after sales shmoozing always goes a long way.

l got the cert. of ownership from Michelle Vallure, Customer relations, M.G. N.A. after l pestered the hell out of them.

The only difference between my #125 and your #139, while they where at the dealership, was that you have the suede seat and carbon pipes, and l have the black seat and regular V11 pipes.

Cheers Mate!

Van

Standard Tenni equipment?

The fact that l noted that the Tenni's have a "White Power" rear shock seems to caused comment.

The ref. to that shock simply comes right off the :mg: Moto Guzzi N.A. press release.

Cheers

Van

ps. Hey Rocketeer, l forgot to mention the Darmah... :luigi: cool project :thumbsup: , l have a buddy here who's got a couple of earlier Ducks including a Darmah and a recentlly purchased 750 F1....very cool bike indeed!!

Also, that l didn't get an owners manual either, and like you would like one. tried both the dealer, and M.G. N.A. with no luck at all :bbblll:

Cheers

l got zipp all from the dealer, too bad really, as a little after sales shmoozing always goes a long way.

67343[/snapback]

I got my bike at the same dealer - zipp is more than I got. You won't get any before, during, or after shmoozing there. Best you can hope for is a tirade on how the Liberal gov't is screwing him out of his hard earned money (yet they seem to have left him enough for toolin' aboot in his $300K boat....)

Really, he could not care less... :bbblll:

Rj

67237[/snapback]

That would be truly awesome if the fork sliders were made from titanium....but titanium nitride coating is pretty slick anyway.

I've got the white power rear bit(No. 161), and Marzochi forks, but when I was in Mandello in '02 there was a Tenni in the reception with an ohlins suspension, but I guess it was a one off. I have all the paperwork too, for what it's worth, squished safely in a dictionary or something.