Moto Guzzi 85th Anniversary 2006

V11UK

Ferry all booked :). Out 9th September, return 24th September. We're making another two week tour of it after having such a fantastic time this year. Fingers crossed, it looks as though my little bruv is coming with us on one of his Ducati's, so a trip :bike: to Mandello and Bologna awaits us - roll on 2006!

Well if I go I will be camping so not worried about booking accomodation for any dates- just need to book the ferries.

Will probably ride down there in two days and back the same.

Guy  :helmet:

70797[/snapback]

There seems to be a lot of interest in going to Mandello, so why don't we make our own date and go - providing it's not in August I'm sure we could encourage the factory to welcome us - a group of forum-ites who want to visit their Alma Mater! I like Guzzirider's poise of going in two days - a fancy blat through France, Germany, Austria and into Mandello - coupla/three days there and then a similar blast back, by a different route - perhaps Switzerland, southern France and up through France, or maybe down into Spain and back from Bilbao to Portsmouth - a 36 hour mini cruise.

Any interest? If so, I'm happy to investigate options and provide some dates, then go ahead and book ferries. A small group (three or four) could lodge 'on the hop', camping/boarding wherever we stop for the night - more might require a bit of pre-booking. Either way, if anyone's interested let me know - more than happy to make the necessaries.

Any interest? If so, I'm happy to investigate options and provide some dates, then go ahead and book ferries. A small group (three or four) could lodge 'on the hop', camping/boarding wherever we stop for the night - more might require a bit of pre-booking. Either way, if anyone's interested let me know - more than happy to make the necessaries.

72294[/snapback]

Living only an hour from the Hull ferry I would normally catch this one but I could stay overnight at my Mum's in Bishops Waltham which is only 20 mins from the Pompey ferry.

Will have to wait until I return to work in Feb to make sure I can have time off but I am up for it- will probably camp at Mennis.

Guy :helmet: