Winter!!

Ouiji Veck

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ratchethack
I took a walk to the lake down the road this morning and tested the ice at the edge: it bore my weight. Now I keep looking at the Armstrong and wondering............

Well, does the Armstrong have a hi-breather? :o:doh:

Pennine branch of MGCGB have a ride out on Thursday morning meeting at either Rawtenstall Asda car park at 9am or Little Chef at Skipton at 10am. It's a mystery tour!

I'll be going as long as tomorrows predicted snow is cleared off the roads.

Guy :helmet:

I've been using mine this weekend. Been on nights over the weekend. 7-7 Fri and Sat and 11-7 for Christmas. The way in has been quite good with the roads mostly dry, but coming back they were very damp and on Christmas morning quite foggy.

But today the snow has arrived.

271205.jpg

and she hasn't made it back into the garage yet :(

Just about an inch of snow here- just dropped someone off at Manchester Airport earlier and its sunny over there- sky is grey and more snow predicted.

Luckily my Subaru can make it up the hill but I am having great fun watching all the 2 wheel drive cars go backwards!

Guy :helmet:

Guest Britcheflee

Nope....pissing with rain here and cold too....count me as one of those 'fair weather riders' - and, as it is fair weather here in California for 80% of the time I dont mind hunkering down and doing some minor work on my bike during the rest of the time. - dont even have the gear for wet weather!!!!

I've been using mine this weekend. Been on nights over the weekend. 7-7 Fri and Sat and 11-7 for Christmas. The way in has been quite good with the roads mostly dry, but coming back they were very damp and on Christmas morning quite foggy.

But today the snow has arrived.

271205.jpg

and she hasn't made it back into the garage yet  :(

71942[/snapback]

That just aint right. You need to cover her up at least COME on man. Give a girl a hand out there. ;)

You guys have got me embarrassed. I took FrankenSport out for a quick 20 mile jaunt this morning. It was nearly 70˚F. Blew the ECU fuse twice. Gotta fix that. This is the first time in two years the bike has been on the road legally registered.