Need this part

Bbennett

Guest ratchethack

Not sure if you have NAPA Auto Parts in Seattle? Around this neck o' the woods, they stock a bewildering assortment of tiny plastic fasteners, plugs, etc., one (or many) of which might just fit the bill. I've got a bunch of 'em on my cars, and a few of 'em on my Guzzi. :thumbsup:

You may consider a short stainless allen head bolt instead. It may give a nicer more finished look to the bracket. I'm thinking about cutting a set to length, sanding the cut edge smooth so that the bolt actually fits flush inside the hole. I have to cut screws to length at work frequently so thats where I got the idea. I always have to sand the burr off the cut end for the screw to thread properly.

On the Lemans because of the fairing mounted mirrors these are filled with a bung. On one of the few times I used my fast idle lever I managed to catch it with my gloved thumb and knocked it out. Just left it as is. The least of my cosmetic blemishes.

Todd -

Sweeeeet solution!  :homer:

69817[/snapback]

That is the sano approach! :notworthy:

Run a zip-tie through your hand lever pins while you're at it. The stamped nuts underneath have a nasty habit of leaving. :o