Track Day Anglesey

Guzzirider

I know from previous discussions that there are a few members of this forum from the UK that are interested in doing some trackdays.

I have several dates for Anglesey which is a fantastic little circuit right next to the sea with mountains in the background- like a mini Philip Island.

It is also Guzzi friendly (no long straights) and at 1 mile long, an easy circuit to learn with plenty of run off in most places.

The possible dates are: Sunday 16th April

Monday 17th April

Saturday 3rd June

Sunday 4th June

There also some dates in July which I can't make due to holiday committments and also August Bank Holday which is weekend of V Twin Rally.

Price is £99 for the day and the noise limit is 105db which means your effing loud Guzzi wil be fine to run on the track.

One to one tuition will be available as will advice on bike set up.

There is a little hotel 2 mins from the circuit and you can camp for free if you want.

I understand that the camping facilities have improved since I last went there.

I am happy to organise a group booking if there are enough takers- my preference is the April dates because I am very keen to get back on the track again but I could do June too.

Please post if you are up for it.

Guy :helmet:

Guest PAULSMART

Hmmmm!!!

If I take the week off work, I'll have the start of a 'guzzi' week.

Can you organise a weeks sunshine please?

Cheers Paul

Guest PAULSMART

Guy,

I've just realised 3 June is my daughters birthday, she'll be 3. so I'll be required to dish out jelly and ice cream instead :food:

Definetly will be at Erin, I kicked myself for missing it last year, some freinds went and really enjoyed themselves.

Paul

I have just booked 2 places for Sunday 16th April- if anyone cares to join myself and Mal please book with Hottrax direct- you can do it online.

Guy :helmet:

75464[/snapback]

Guzzirider, which group you booked in?

thanks, KB :sun:

...I have just booked 2 places for Sunday 16th April- if anyone cares to join myself and Mal please book with Hottrax direct- you can do it online....

Booked on that day, intermediate. Dunno re staying overnite, family n'all - it's a 2hr ride up there - may do, thanks for info anyhow. Look forward to seeing you there. :bier:

KB :sun:

• 2 months later...