Ghezzi Brian stolen

pete roper

Sorry to hear of your loss Michael- I hope the thieving bastards are caught and hung by their balls.

Guy :helmet:

76603[/snapback]

Sorry to hear about this .......it sucks!!

l think that we're all with you on this,, the bastards should get hung by their balls!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I am very sorry to hear this. Oakland and SF City are bad news when it comes to bike thefts unfortunately, and if one can't afford an enclosed garage, it can make for a nervous ownership for sure :unsure:

Heck, even San Jose was pretty bad about thefts, even in secured apartment/condo garages :(

But, be sure to have him x-post this to BARF(www.bayarearidersforum.com) and the their "Stolen Bike Database" and SBR(www.southbayriders.com) if you haven't already done so.

Good luck, and keep an eye on eBay, Craigs list, etc....

al

P.S.

BARF is apparently down for a server upgrade, but I'll go ahead and x-post to SBR real quick.

Guest pugison

GHEZZI-BRIAN RECOVERED!!!!

Dear Friends,

On January 31th, 12:30 PM Oakland, CA. I got a call from my new friend and hero Calvin Chu who spotted my bike parked on the street just down the block from his house. He noticed the bike out in the rain and then saw that the ignition had been forced and jammed. So, Calvin went online to post a lost bike add, but found a copy of my add on Craig's List posted by my friend Brian Brown.

I picked up the bike today, and it only has some minor scratches, a busted ignition and steering lock. It looks like they rode it for about 20km at most. It is amazing what some people will do just to get to ride a Ghezzi-Brian?

I feel incredibly lucky not only to get my beloved Ghezzi back, in mostly one piece, but also to have the support of so many people, some I have never even met, throughout this process.

I appreciate even more now, having the opportunity to own such a fine machine and I promise to enjoy it and protect it as best I can.

I am putting a door on my car port this weekend and considering a low jack.

Thanks again,

Ride safe and lock up your bike,

Michael