GHEZZI-BRIAN RECOVERED!!!!

Guest pugison

Guest pugison

GHEZZI-BRIAN RECOVERED!!!!

Dear Friends,

On January 31th, 12:30 PM Oakland, CA. I got a call from my new friend and hero Calvin Chu who spotted my bike parked on the street just down the block from his house. He noticed the bike out in the rain and then saw that the ignition had been forced and jammed. So, Calvin went online to post a lost bike add, but found a copy of my add on Craig's List posted by my friend Brian Brown.

I picked up the bike today, and it only has some minor scratches, a busted ignition and steering lock. It looks like they rode it for about 20km at most. It is amazing what some people will do just to get to ride a Ghezzi-Brian?

I feel incredibly lucky not only to get my beloved Ghezzi back, in mostly one piece, but also to have the support of so many people, some I have never even met, throughout this process.

I appreciate even more now, having the opportunity to own such a fine machine and I promise to enjoy it and protect it as best I can.

I am putting a door on my car port this weekend and considering a low jack.

Thanks again,

Ride safe and lock up your bike,

Michael

Fuckin' A. Chalk one up for the good guys!!!!

...and let's nuke the shit sections of Oakland (the most underrated city in America)...

v50

the avenging gimp!!!!!!!!!!!! :bier::bier::bier:

Guest jedione68

That just completely makes my day man!!!

All day I've been totally pissed all day and freaked out at the

same time.

Nothing like good old "Good" Karma my brother, and put a really

nice gate up too. Take care my Ghezzi brother.

Gotta go spread the word at the So.Cal-Guzzi site that ya

found your bike... We were ready to drive up and do a house to

house search. Umm, well, you know what I mean.

Keep the rubber side down,

Jedione68

Awesome news :bier:

We've had at least two Guzzis stolen in the last year with the same results... where someone stole the bike, rode it for a few miles, then parked it :thumbsup:

Of course, I don't know what this means with regard to how much people actually LIKE riding Guzzis once they get their hands on one :rolleyes: .... but at least it seems to guarantee that they often don't go very far :P

BTW, it was very interesting to see how "far and wide" this made it across the various MC forums. I saw it on no less than three other boards, not counting Craigslist :bike:

Hooray for the community :grin:

Now, if we can just find Zebs Daytona that was stolen last year :(

al