And just what was wrong with my pic of the woman on a bike? If you looked closely you could see the side of the right breast. :(

I'm gonna go have a Martels. :bier:KateandBike.jpg

This is what I had in mind... a bike and two breasts :P:

vtr_album_pic.jpg

why posting them here?

:bier:

That's why this thread exists, to keep stuff like this out of the other topics. Certainly, no one is telling you to click on the "Hooters" topic, so if you don't like it, just don't enter in this particular thread.

Just out of curiosity, how many spammers are we getting in this thread? I'm going to guess that 99% of the spammer stuff shows up at the main content menu, and not much down here in this thread.

That's why this thread exists, to keep stuff like this out of the other topics. Certainly, no one is telling you to click on the "Hooters" topic, so if you don't like it, just don't enter in this particular thread.

Just out of curiosity, how many spammers are we getting in this thread? I'm going to guess that 99% of the spammer stuff shows up at the main content menu, and not much down here in this thread.

My :2c: were about t :2c: that spammers who see these will find it interesting to put on their adverts as well.

No problem with me about this thread i just give another point of view.

So ,go on , go on.

In the interests of democracy, I am happy to start a We Want Hooters- Yes or No Poll if that will help.

Guy :helmet:

Yes of cource 'democracy' , I am democratic , here is my profile... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So , go on

My :2c: were about t :2c: that spammers who see these will find it interesting to put on their adverts as well.

No problem with me about this thread i just give another point of view.

So ,go on , go on.

Yes of cource 'democracy' , I am democratic , here is my profile... :lol: :lol: :lol:

So , go on

TOO be fair, spammers know only search egines really. they are mostly computer programs and seem to hit the main categories and create their own, I think every board has a problem with spam, we are not special and I think it only matters a tiny bit what you post, the aprilia forum should be fire bombed with spammers if that was the case, they have a "babe of the day" thread that makes this hooters thread look like nun convention in comparison. :bier:

TOO be fair, spammers know only search egines really. they are mostly computer programs and seem to hit the main categories and create their own, I think every board has a problem with spam, we are not special

Ben is right, the spamming is done by specially written scripts that attack the forum software version we run at the the moment. It's very widely used, therefore interesting for spammers.

If there is someone to blame besides the actual spammers it's the group of morons who actually click and buy the stuff they promote...

Ben is right, the spamming is done by specially written scripts that attack the forum software version we run at the the moment. It's very widely used, therefore interesting for spammers.

If there is someone to blame besides the actual spammers it's the group of morons who actually click and buy the stuff they promote...

Alright I dodn't know that about the software,but in any case it I hope you understood the little sense of hummor I was expressing ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Apple Computer reported today that it has developed computer chips that can

store and play music inside women's breasts . This is considered to be a

major breakthrough because women are always complaining about men staring at

their breasts and not listening to them.

What would Apple call them? iBoob? iSwoon? iStare? Oh, never mind... :)