NGC/ Baby Seal Hunt ?

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get 98 octane from it at $1.00 au per litre retail. [ahh shit iv'e missed the season] TX next year buddy i'll meat you at the docks.. :bier: ps. is there any possibility we can get motorcycle tyres cheap from a bi product.

Yeah seal oil

78535[/snapback]

It was designed for ...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

78449[/snapback]

If this tread was just because, it would be just anoying, but it was "designed" as if TX was a psichologist measuring reactions...

TX may believe that he is in a mission...

How sad.

Anthro

If this tread was just because, it would be just anoying, but it was "designed" as if TX was a psichologist measuring reactions...

TX may believe that he is in a mission...

How sad.

Anthro

78629[/snapback]

Sorry you feel that way. Some seem to think of TX as stimulating a topic, some seem to think of him as provoking a topic.

BigRick if you get the National Geographic Channel check it out tonight

http://blogs.nationalgeographic.com/channe...orer_gangs.html

Last spring they made their presence known in Houston by shooting a kid  strapped in a car seat :o  This was to teach his father a lesson.

78300[/snapback]

Hey Tex, my son TiVo,d the program and I saw it, pretty damn scary! a friend of mine who is a border patrol agent told me they have apprehended quite a few ms 13 guys here on the mexican border in the last couple of years. Shit, thats in my own friggen back yard! :angry: