NGC/ Baby Seal Hunt ?

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't give a shit about whether it's P C or not. I just like drinking beer & killing shit.

78181[/snapback]

Shit is already dead. Even a drunken man has a chance of hitting it as it just lies there stinking.

To me, this thread was always about someone trying to be as un-PC and provocative as possible.

I think the best thing to do is discuss gardening in it, and post pretty pictures of summer flowers.

....et voilá!

78194[/snapback]

Very nice, did you grow them organically, or did you have to use a little aphid spray to preserve the ripening blooms? And what sort of compost do you use?

I'm thinking of putting an asparagus bed in this spring.

Very nice, did you grow them organically, or did you have to use a little aphid spray to preserve the ripening blooms? And what sort of compost do you use?

I'm thinking of putting an asparagus bed in this spring.

78196[/snapback]

Oh fine!! :angry:

hmmph !! talk about the 'ole double standards thing

you complain about a few lousy seals, but then it's ok to nuke hundreds of poor defenceless little aphids, what with their pretty little gossomer wings and all, and all for what, a couple of pretty flowers, with lousy bloody thorns on them that are good for nothing, .....well except for having their petals scattered on the road by cute little kids, before a group of V11 Tenni"s to ride over............ :grin:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

If you have some botanic affinity, try to cultivate this one…….

78197[/snapback]

Er, you Dutch might be allowed such things, but putting that in my garden is a good way to lose a couple of biking seasons to the judiciary.

To me, this thread was always about someone trying to be as un-PC and provocative as possible.

Wrong again Nogbad!

Every piece of the seal is used for human consumption, this is stipulated in sealing regulations. I haven't eaten any since I was like 8 years old. Seal is a staple in the Inuit diet to them it taste like chicken, most of the seal is exported, there is no difference between hunting seals as there is hunting any other animal.It all boils down to the media attention.

Don't be such drammatic, will you?

You British have got some grass in Britain, don't you?

78202[/snapback]

police.gif

It's been recently reclassified from a Class B to a Class C. It's still illegal to posses, but your not likely to get arrested for simple possession, unless you're spliffing up in public or a minor or some other aggravating factor comes in to play.

Max penalty for possession is now 2 years where it was 5. Supplying syill remains at 14 years

Wow! This is better than the tent thread by a LONG way. What's in YOUR gun-rack, TX?

78183[/snapback]

wc945.jpg

Few of you Europeans realize TxR is actually working deep undercover

for the Norwegian gov't. In conjunction with Halliburton.

The name of the new bike from Guzzi is really no coincidence.

guns_beer_and_guns_800.jpg

Every piece of the seal is used for human consumption,

78207[/snapback]

I can just picture TX trying to hack up a fur ball. :vomit:

Personally, I think smokin' shit as suggested by Antonio, is better than killin' shit as suggested by TX.

Kinda sad that TX's mode of amusement is more legal.

Right wing tyranny wins out against left wing tyranny.

Drawing moral lines is tricky business.

John Stuart Mill was The Man.

He promoted the idea that people should be free to engage in whatever behavior they wish as long as it does not harm others.

Thus smokin' some shit is fine as long as you are not peddling to minors, or misleading people into believing the shit is harmless. :rasta:

As far as killin' shit goes, it is difficult to get a democracy to agree on what type of killin' shit falls into the category of harming others.

A few years ago, many countries considered darker skinned people to not be human and that they did not qualify for status as "others"

We evolved since then, and figured out other miserable ways to extract labor from them.

Someday we will evolve further.

Eventually society will become vegetarian, but we are along way from there.

In some ways clubbling seals to death is more humanitarian than buying a cheese burger.

Atleast the seals get to live free range until there life is taken away from them by some neo-neanderthal trying to get intouch with his or her primal roots.

I disagree with TX on a few things. If clubbing seals took place in a factory, warehouse or Laboratory, there would still be public out cry, but it would be harder to get the cameras into the factories.

Very few people have much problem with the Inuit clubbing seals.

But alot of us bleeding heart liberals have a problem with the Burger King nourished Red Necks, suburbanites, and City Slickers doing it for sport.

Personally, I won't eat anything that I am not willing to club to death.

Although if I piece of peperoni hid itself under the cheese of the Pizza, I beg my conscience for forgiveness.

We all draw our line somewhere.

Some justify cannabilism.

Some justify gassing people

Some justify enslaving people.

Some justify torturing people.

Some justify killing all non-human animals for sport.

Some justify killing some animals for sport.

Some justify hunting naked women for sport.

Some justify only killing animals for scientific research, food, leather, etc, but under humanitarian guidelines.

Some justify only killing non-mammals for scientific research, food, leather, etc, but under humanitarian guidelines.

Some justify only killing plant life for scientific research, food, fiber, etc.

Some justify only picking fruit and trimming plant life for scientific research, food, fiber, etc

Some justify only eating plant life after it is dead or un-sustainable.

Some tried justifiying not eating any life form, but they did not last long. :unsure:

The human species is a result of survival of those willing to kill, and old habits are harder to kill than baby seals.

Good Luck, y'all.