Shed!

Guest Nogbad

I think those are super.  I ended up going through the hell of hysterical district bureacracy and building a garage, but before--and certainly during!--that ordeal, I considered those, and even looked into transatlantic shipping, as I could not find a US counterpart quite as good.

Let us know how that turns out.

Bill

78796[/snapback]

I saw the pics of the grand opening of that thing. That there is no garage- tis a shrine to things on two wheels. Seriously, you could apply for tax exempt status as "The Church of Latter Day Guzzis" :notworthy:

S

I saw the pics of the grand opening of that thing. That there is no garage- tis a shrine to things on two wheels. Seriously, you could apply for tax exempt status as "The Church of Latter Day Guzzis" :notworthy:

S

78924[/snapback]

Hallelujah :notworthy:

bike theft really common in the EU? I have barely ever heard of it here. I only know one person to have a bike stolen.

78928[/snapback]

I think it's pretty common in some areas, mine not being one of them, but insurance companies love to shaft you. I'd rather spend the money on a decent shed than higher premiums, as I will always have the shed to enjoy.

bike theft really common in the EU? I have barely ever heard of it here. I only know one person to have a bike stolen.

78928[/snapback]

There are plenty of bastards that will steal your bike over here.

Well organised gangs that target particular areas and makes of bike.

Guzzis are not as attractive as say, CBR600s but thick as pigshit thieves will still nick them if they get the chance.

The law is f*cked up- if you caught a thief and beat him up you would be in deeper shit with the law than the thief himself.

I salute Texas and its policy of allowing citizens to shoot scumbags who try and steal vehicles

Guy :helmet:

78928[/snapback]

If its a scooter where i live , consider it stolenAnything with gears is ok, i only say that because i drive down a main road in a shady estate and there is a r1 with ohlins dripping from it an d a duc nobody loooks at them , hmm maybe its the dealers bikes

I will always have the shed to enjoy.

78929[/snapback]

Wise up now Nogs. You can't enjoy a tin box! Frenchbob has the right idea:

'Now I have a barn with Guzzis, Armstrong and chickens in it with everything else scattered around several buildings'

– that you can enjoy

78928[/snapback]

Every bike I've ever owned bar the present one has either been stolen (some of them multiple times) or had an attempt on it.

I don't think I would be able to restrain myself if I ever caught one. It would be an honour to serve the time for having rid society of such a blemish.

m