Ry*n Air

belfastguzzi

You can say what you like about Ryanair, yes the service is shite and you're treated like cattle, but I dont care when you can fly to the UK for less than a quid ( cheapest I ever got was 50 cents) I dont care. They've forced the other airlines to drop prices to compete,it's all good for the customer as far as I can see.

it's all good for the customer

84574[/snapback]

good for the customer, bad for global you know what

but let's leave that for the other thread.

Don't know how it works for you, but those cheap prices aren't just so extremely cheap by the time taxes and charges are added on. 50p becomes £15 or £20 or something – which is still ridiculously cheap of course.

So the incentive for cutting corners becomes higher. I'm less than happy about that.

Last week an Easyjet plane went off the runway at Torp (Oslo) because of icy conditions. The pilot had been warned that the runway was unsuitable for use but apparently decided to try it instead of diverting to another airport, which would, of course, have cost the company money.

If you're really so little bothered about your safety, I've got some 30 year old Pneumants that I can let you have cheap.

m

Guest aironepony

Bl**dy hell! I've just trusted my fragile life to Ryan Air. I'm rather glad that I travelled in complete ignorance.

We managed a landing at Bergamo as intended; and a departure from Parma back to Stansted. I guess we were just plain old lucky.

Incidentally, it was a pleasant trip, calling in at Mandello, moving on to Parma and the "Mostra Scambio" at Reggio Emilia. I managed to get some more scrap metal to bring home.................. :thumbsup:

travelled in complete ignorance.

a pleasant trip,

scrap metal

84923[/snapback]

Good man yourself. :thumbsup: I trust that it was beneficial to the constitution, if not the wallet.