all is revealed

Didn't know that Serge has his own Forum.

Didn't know his surname either.

S.L.'s Forum

Very enterprising, but I'm afraid that it's crushingly boring. I might register.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, crushingly boring, and pink. Obviously a woman thing. I do wonder, sometimes, about the value of the world wide web. I did find a link to the Tenni Register, however!

Serge wishes it to be known, here and now, that he has not had and will not have any truck with "Ba-a-a-rbarella lingerie". [want to know? - look for yourself].

No self-respecting cock....etc

BFG and Frenchbob,

Now really boys, there was no link to the :sun: Tennista's :wub: there at all, ( l of course checked it out pretty well)

For your info BFG, the only lace you'll find on a Tenni is that beautiful line of feathered rubber on the outer edge of the tires (tyres, to you blokes) :D

Save maybe that little black lace something or other :blush: that was found under the grab strap of a certain Tennista's :wub: suede seat............(the combination of V11 throbbing power and sound, and the very stylish, clasical lines and colour scheme of the Tenni's have that effect on the fair sex, don't ya know)!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

BFG and Frenchbob,

Now really boys, there was no link to the  :sun: Tennista's :wub:  there at all, ( l of course checked it out pretty well)

For your info BFG, the only lace you'll find on a Tenni is that beautiful line of feathered rubber on the outer edge of the tires (tyres, to you blokes)  :D

Save maybe that little black lace something or other :blush:  that was found under the grab strap of a certain Tennista's :wub:  suede seat............(the combination of V11 throbbing power and sound, and the very stylish, clasical lines and colour scheme of the Tenni's have that effect on the fair sex, don't ya know)!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

84435[/snapback]

You wish. I wish. We all wish. Makes good wishing, though!

:D

It just occurred to me to wonder, Belfast: how did you come across this site?

84527[/snapback]

Well... I got a bike with pointy-out cylinders, a Moto Guzzi V.11

so, as I wanted to find out a bit more about the workings of the beast, I typed Moto Guzzi V.11 into Google...

:P

What about you?

I'm not saying.

Must sign off now: got to get back to the lingerie site.

84594[/snapback]

I say that we all register and do a night raid, get some proper quack-philosophy conversation going over there. Serge is clearly out of his depth trying to run his own forum.

I think I'll register as AdminPants.

(Yes, I was tempted to say I'll register as Admin Jaap.)

Guest Nogbad
I say that we all register and do a night raid, get some proper quack-philosophy conversation going over there. Serge is clearly out of his depth trying to run his own forum.

I think I'll register as AdminPants.

(Yes, I was tempted to say I'll register as Admin Jaap.)

84633[/snapback]

How come you registered under your own name then?