Regarding bike of the month...

Guest ckamin

Guest ckamin

You are too kind for making my V11 bike of the month. She thanks you very much for the priveledge. And, as a bonus, The older Road King I had sold, which means the Guzzi gets to stay in the stable. Yippeeee!!!

Carl

Congratulations, Carl.

Yes, if Jaap could not make my EV "permanent" BOM, yours is a worthy successor. :D

Seriously, very striking. IMHO, the naked V11's pull off the "Bruto" look best among the spine frames.

OBTW, don't forget tempus fugit, so save the webpage for when you are a "has been." :helmet:

Regards from Atlanta,

Bill

Carl,

Wow, Youi've really done a nice job with your V11. I haven't seen it for a while.

BTW, not only does Carl have one nice MotoGuzzi, but he is one heck of a good guy, himself. Great to see that Good Guys do win once in a while!

Congrats from Santa Barbara!

:bier:

Andy

:mg:

Sometimes it is good to be a "has been". It humbles us!!

Carl

84809[/snapback]

Indubitably, but as the old saying goes, "Too much humility is pride." So, congratulations and savor the month.

My EV spent its first two days in "has been" status rocking around South Carolina's mountains two up, and, as long as we are on the word, humbling Harleys on twisty US 276 near Caeser's Head. :D

But, it's now spring, and thus the Ballabio's time in the sun, so I think I'll go ride instead of write, especially as I have to travel to D.C. in the a.m.

Best wishes,

Bill

Guest ckamin

Thank you all for the compliments. Andy, when are we going riding??????????

The mirrors are Napoleon, but I don't know what model they are. I think that a few of the larger motorcycle parts distributors carry them in the catalogs. Otherwise, I got mine through Sport Cycle Pacific in Santa Barbara, California. Dave's # is (805) 966-6508.

Thanks again!

Carl

The bike of the month looks better everytime i log on , i love the black exhaust coating, does it still look as good/durable after riding it for a while. :thumbsup::wub:

Guest ckamin

Yes, over 1000 miles and the coating still looks as it did before I put the pipes onto the bike.

Carl