Fine then, FINE 2 points awarded this round. I'm not into taking points away.

85500[/snapback]

I am disappointed. BFG vollunteered a lot of information outside of the questions answered but he did not answer any of the questions that Mike Wilson hadn't already answered.

Perhaps that means we all have a chance to repeat someone and get a point!

I have to say that you deserve the point as you are the only one who has supplied all the correct answers necessary for the quiz. Everyone else has merely repeated parts of the answer. Unfortunately it seems the quizmaster has other ideas so I am very sorry that you have not recieved the point you deserve.

85483[/snapback]

Story of my life...... 8-)

Guest Nogbad
I am disappointed. BFG vollunteered a lot of information outside of the questions answered but he did not answer any of the questions that Mike Wilson hadn't already answered.

Perhaps that means we all have a chance to repeat someone and get a point!

85517[/snapback]

BFG's points are all irrevocably devalued anyway.

hey youre right, I Didn't give BFG one for this one I don't think. or did I. I thought I did maybe I need to write these down after all.  :lol:  :lol:

screw it all, this quiz is so over.

85524[/snapback]

No, it's ok, you didn't. I certainly wasn't looking for or expecting one because I added more info. I just thought that it was worth adding something to the story. That, after all, is the interesting part of the quizzes – finding out more about interesting machinery or times.