Anti-tailgaiting device

Guzzirider

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=fq1EjBT9kwM

I can't help thinking it will all end in tears.

Guy  :helmet:

85728[/snapback]

Especially as he seems to be using liquid fuel. If the igniter fails, he's going to provide a skating rink for following vehicles. Not well thought out at all. Suprisingly. 8-))

Guest Steve_W

All I can say is that a Harley dresser looks stupid trundling down the road at 20 mph with flames coming out the pipes. It would look a lot better if the flame thrower was attached to a Hayabusa. That way you could time it properly; light the flame thrower and hit the gas. Full afterburner! Woo hoo!

Guest randy

cute. but i liked those hellish blue flames coming from the bounty hunter's bike in Raising Arizona much better ;)

All I can say is that a Harley dresser looks stupid trundling down the road at 20 mph with flames coming out the pipes.  It would look a lot better if the flame thrower was attached to a Hayabusa.  That way you could time it properly; light the flame thrower and hit the gas.  Full afterburner!  Woo hoo!

85808[/snapback]

no kidding....put some flames on this ...that's how 202mph look like :grin:

or...how's this view... :notworthy: now, that will leave a couple of miles of afterburner trace!!

Guest ratchethack
cute. but i liked those hellish blue flames coming from the bounty hunter's bike in Raising Arizona much better  ;)

85819[/snapback]

My thoughts EXACTLY! I reckon they used a high-powered light source inside the pipes to achieve the effect..... What a great movie - in a redneck, jailbird, family values sort-of-way.... :grin: